$29.81 Bn Supply Chain Management Software Markets - Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecasts to 2027 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 12, 2023--
The “Supply Chain Management Software Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global supply chain management software market size reached US$ 13.08 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, the publisher expects the market to reach US$ 29.81 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 14.72% during 2021-2027.
Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use industries. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Supply chain management (SCM) software refers to a program, platform, or set of tools that help streamline and manage an enterprise’s end-to-end supply chain processes. It includes supplier management, order processing, demand forecasting, logistics, collaboration, warehouse management, and security as standard solutions.
SCM software offers considerable advantages to businesses by enhancing visibility, increasing efficiency, reducing costs, and mitigating risks. It also increases compliance, automates major processes, assists in decision-making, and improves customer services and communication.
As a result, SCM software finds extensive applications across the retail, e-commerce, healthcare, automotive, logistics, manufacturing, and transportation industries.
Supply Chain Management Software Market Trends:
Significant growth in the e-commerce industry is one of the key factors driving the market growth. SCM software is widely adopted in e-commerce management for purchase automation, inventory control, order tracking, synchronizing operations, and vendor relationships.
Furthermore, the increasing demand for cloud-based SCM software to expedite the manufacturing cycle, ensure quality, enhance scalability, tackle disruption, and streamline infrastructure management is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Additionally, the integration of artificial intelligence (AI) to increase efficiency, tackle worker shortages, and make transportation-related data-driven decisions is providing an impetus to the market growth.
Moreover, rising product adoption among small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) due to rapid business expansion, globalized supply chain, and geographically-expanded selling destinations are creating a positive outlook for the market. Furthermore, the increasing demand for SCM software in the healthcare industry to streamline medical supply distribution, inventory supervision, manage cost control, and reduce waste is propelling the market growth.
Other factors, including the integration of the Internet of Things (IoT) to optimize the route, reduce fuel consumption, increase customer satisfaction, and the rising demand from the aviation industry to manage crew, flights, passenger logistics, and aircraft, are anticipated to drive the market growth.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global supply chain management software market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global supply chain management software market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the solution type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the deployment mode?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the organisation size?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the industry vertical?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global supply chain management software market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being
- Blue Yonder Group Inc. (Panasonic Holdings Corporation)
- Epicor Software Corporation
- Infor Inc. (Koch Industries Inc.)
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Kinaxis Inc.
- Korber AG
- Manhattan Associates
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- The Descartes Systems Group Inc.
Key Market Segmentation:
Breakup by Solution Type:
- Transportation Management System
- Warehouse Management System
- Supply Chain Planning
- Procurement and Sourcing
- Manufacturing Execution System
Breakup by Deployment Mode:
Breakup by Organisation Size:
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Breakup by Industry Vertical:
- Retail and Consumer Goods
- Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals
- Food and Beverages
- Transportation and Logistics
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nxzkdf
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230112005503/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGY TRANSPORT LOGISTICS/SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2023.
PUB: 01/12/2023 08:15 AM/DISC: 01/12/2023 08:16 AM