Global Software Defined Networking Market (2022 to 2027) - Ongoing Research and Development (R&D) To Enhance the Security and Functionality of SDN Presents Opportunities - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 23, 2022--
The “Global Software Defined Networking Market (2022-2027) by Component, Organization Size, SDN Types, End User, Vertical, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Software Defined Networking Market is estimated to be USD 26.18 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 50.85 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 14.20%
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Software Defined Networking Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors.
There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Software Defined Networking Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach. The analyst analyses the Global Software Defined Networking Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Software Defined Networking Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- Investment of CSPS in SDN Technology to Automate Network Infrastructure
- Significant Reduction in CAPEX and OPEX
- Increasing Demand for Cloud Services, Data Center Consolidation, and Server Virtualization
- Increase in Demand for Enterprise Mobility to Enhance Productivity for Field-Based Services
- Increased Cost Due to Reconfiguration of the Network and Staff Training Required to Implement SDN System
- Ongoing Research and Development (R&D) To Enhance the Security and Functionality of SDN
- Development of Novel Products and Solutions for Visualization, Networking & Security, and Others Using SDN
- Existence of Significant Growth Opportunities in Emerging Economies with The Increasing Number of Data Centers and Related Developments
- Data Security and Privacy Threats That Persist in SDN System and Single Point of Failure
The Global Software Defined Networking Market is segmented based on Component, Organization Size, SDN Types, End User, Vertical, and Geography.
- By Component, the market is classified into SDN Infrastructure Services, Software and Services.
- By Organization Size, the market is classified into Large Enterprises and SMEs.
- By SDN Types, the market is classified into Open SDN, SDN via API, and SDN Via Overlay.
- By End User, the market is classified into Enterprises and Service Providers
- By Vertical, the market is classified into BFSI, Education Energy & Utilities, Government & Defense, Healthcare, ITeS, Manufacturing, Retail, Transportation & Logistics, and Travel & Hospitality.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- Arista Networks
- Cisco Systems
- Citrix Systems
- Cumulus Networks
- DataCore Software
- Dell EMC
- Extreme Networks
- Juniper Networks
- Pluribus Networks
- The HP Enterprise
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/sixq2x
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221223005082/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGY NETWORKS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/23/2022 04:43 AM/DISC: 12/23/2022 04:43 AM