The Number of Fleet Management Units in Australia & New Zealand will grow to 2.3 million by 2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 6, 2023--
The “Fleet Management in Australia & New Zealand - 7th Edition” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report covers the latest trends and developments in the dynamic telematics industry. The analyst forecasts that the number of fleet management systems in active use in Australia and New Zealand will grow at a CAGR of 12.5 percent from about 1.3 million units at the end of 2021 to more than 2.3 million by 2026. Get up to date with the latest information about vendors, products and markets.
The number of active fleet management systems deployed in commercial vehicle fleets in Australia and New Zealand was around 1.3 million units in Q4-2021 according to this new research report. Growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5 percent, this number is expected to reach more than 2.3 million units by 2026.
A large number of vendors are active in the fleet management market in Australia and New Zealand. The top-15 players in the region together account for over 60 percent of the active units on the market, and more than a third is represented by the top-5 alone.
- Argus Tracking (Banyan Software)
- BlackBox Control
- Digital Matter
- Directed Electronics Australia
- Fleet Complete
- Fleetdynamics (Fleetcare)
- Fleetsu (Rand McNally)
- Future Fleet
- GPSi Group (GPS Innovations)
- MiX Telematics
- Netcorp GPS
- Netstar Australia
- Procon Telematics
- Simply Unified
- Smartrak (Constellation Software)
- Teletrac Navman
- Verizon Connect
- Webfleet (Bridgestone)
Highlights from the report:
- Insights from numerous interviews with market-leading companies.
- New data on vehicle populations and commercial fleets in Australia and New Zealand.
- Comprehensive overview of the fleet management value chain and key applications.
- In-depth analysis of market trends and key developments.
- Updated profiles of 32 aftermarket fleet management solution providers.
- Summary of OEM propositions from commercial vehicle brands.
- Market forecasts lasting until 2026.
This report answers the following questions
- Which are the leading local providers of aftermarket fleet management solutions?
- Which international fleet management providers are targeting Australia and New Zealand?
- What hurdles are there for foreign players?
- What offerings are available from commercial vehicle OEMs?
- What is the price level of fleet telematics solutions in the region?
- Will the FM industry consolidate further during 2023-2024?
- How will the commercial vehicle telematics industry evolve in the future?
Who should read this report?
Fleet Management in Australia and New Zealand is the foremost source of information about the commercial vehicle telematics and fleet management market in this region. Whether you are a telematics vendor, vehicle manufacturer, telecom operator, investor, consultant, or government agency, you will gain valuable insights from our in-depth research.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Fleet Management Solutions
1.1 Fleet management infrastructure
1.1.1 Vehicle segment
1.1.2 GNSS segment
1.1.3 Network segment
1.1.4 Backoffice segment
1.2 Vehicle management
1.2.1 Vehicle diagnostics and maintenance planning
1.2.2 Security tracking
1.2.3 Tire pressure monitoring systems
1.3 Driver management
1.3.1 Driving data registration and analysis
1.3.2 Video-based driver monitoring
1.3.3 Eco-driving schemes
1.3.4 Insurance risk management
1.4 Operations management
1.4.1 Routing and navigation
1.4.2 Transport management
1.4.3 Mobile workforce management
1.5 Regulatory compliance and reporting
1.5.1 Fatigue, Chain of Responsibility (CoR) and Electronic Work Diary (EWD)
1.5.2 Australian National Telematics Framework
1.5.3 Road User Charges (RUC)
1.5.4 Health and safety regulations
1.5.5 Other applications
1.6 Business models
2 Market Forecasts and Trends
2.1 Market analysis
2.1.1 Commercial vehicle fleets in Australia and New Zealand
2.1.2 Fleet management market forecast
2.1.3 Fleet management vendor market shares
2.1.4 Local market characteristics in Australia and New Zealand
2.2 Market drivers and barriers
2.2.1 Macroeconomic environment
2.2.2 Regulatory environment
2.2.3 Competitive environment
2.2.4 Technology environment
2.3 Value chain analysis
2.3.1 Telematics industry players
2.3.2 Automotive industry players
2.3.3 Telecom industry players
2.3.4 IT industry players
2.4 Future industry trends
3 Company Profiles and Strategies
3.1 International aftermarket solution providers
3.2 Local aftermarket solution providers
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3rd2gt
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230106005197/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: AUTOMOTIVE FLEET MANAGEMENT
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2023.
PUB: 01/06/2023 07:12 AM/DISC: 01/06/2023 07:11 AM