The Worldwide Continuous Glucose Monitoring Industry is Expected to Reach $32.7 Billion by 2027 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 6, 2023--
The “Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM): Technologies and Global Markets” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The scope of this study encompasses the current and forecast markets for glucose monitoring, connected pumps and pens, SMBG meters, and test strips.
The covered segments are CGM transmitters, receivers and sensors, smart pumps and pens, and self-monitoring blood glucose (SMBG) equipment and test strips. The test strip market numbers refer to all types of test strips with SMBG, and not just test strips as used by CGM users.
CGM users also use test strips, but theoretically only for calibrating their CGM devices. The report also includes discussions of the market opportunities, patent scenario, market projections and market shares, competitive landscape, and the key company profiles. The report would also cover the COVID-19 impact on the CGM market.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Ascensia Diabetes Care Holdings AG
- Beta Bionics, Inc.
- Bigfoot Biomedical
- Dexcom Inc.
- Emperra GmbH E-Health Technologies
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Glucotrack, Inc.
- Insulet Corp.
- Intuity Medical Inc.
- Lifescan Ip Holdings, LLC
- Medtronic plc
- Nemaura Medical Inc.
- Noviosense Bv
- Novo Nordisk A/S
- Sanofi S.A.
- Senseonics Holdings Inc.
- Sinocare Inc.
- Tandem Diabetes Care
- Ypsomed Ag
- 27 data tables and 28 additional tables
- A detailed overview and an up-to-date analysis of the global markets for continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) devices and technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue (sales figures) for 2019 to 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Highlights of market opportunities for this innovation-driven continuous glucose monitoring devices market, and the major regions and countries involved in market developments
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for CGM devices in USD million values, and corresponding market share analysis by technology type, end-user settings, type of diabetes, user age group, and region
- Country specific data and market value analysis for the United States, Canada, Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Japan, China, South Korea, etc.
- Reassessment of the critical issues surrounding CGM transmitters/receivers, self-monitoring blood glucose (SMBG) equipment and test strips, and durable insulin pumps; their recent technological advancements, geographic trends, market dynamics, and adoption trends
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments, financial performance, and segmental revenues
- Review of the key patent grants and patent applications within select CGM technologies
Reasons for Doing This Study:
- This study provided detailed information regarding developments in continuous glucose monitoring. The incidence of Type 2 diabetes continues to increase in developed and developing countries, driven by the rise in obesity. Continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) is designed to provide a more accurate way to monitor blood glucose levels, allowing diabetic patients to regulate blood glucose better, decrease the risk of diabetes-related damage to their bodies and ultimately improve their health and decrease healthcare costs.
- This market research report will increase the awareness of current and developing technologies affecting continuous glucose monitoring devices and markets.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
3.1.1 Types of Diabetes Mellitus
3.1.2 Diabetes Diagnosis
3.1.3 Diabetes Prevalence and Global Economic Burden
3.1.4 Treatment of Diabetes
3.1.5 Importance of Glucose Monitoring in Diabetes
3.1.6 Smbg Devices
3.1.7 Noninvasive Blood Glucose Monitoring
3.1.8 Continuous Glucose Monitoring (Cgm)
3.1.9 Working to Improve Cgm Technology
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by Technology Type
4.1 Global Market for Continuous Glucose Monitoring (Cgm) Devices
4.2 Global Cgm Markets
4.3 Global Smart Insulin Pumps and Pens Markets
4.4 Global Smbg Meters and Test Strips Markets
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by End-User Settings
5.1 Cgm Market, by End-User Settings
5.2 Cgm Market for Home Use
5.3 Hospital and Clinics
Chapter 6 Cgm Market by Type of Diabetes
6.1 Cgm Markets, by Type of Diabetes
6.2 Type 1 Diabetes
6.3 Type 2 Diabetes
6.4 Gestational Diabetes
Chapter 7 Cgm Markets, by User’s Age
7.1 Cgm Markets, by User’s Age
Chapter 8 Market Breakdown by Region
8.1 North America
8.2.2 the UK
8.2.5 Rest of Europe
8.3.3 South Korea
8.3.4 Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.4 Rest of the World
Chapter 9 Patent Review
Chapter 10 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 11 Covid-19 Impact on the Cgm Market
Chapter 12 Analysis of the Market Opportunities
Chapter 13 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/m4xhy8
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230106005155/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH MEDICAL SUPPLIES MEDICAL DEVICES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2023.
PUB: 01/06/2023 05:30 AM/DISC: 01/06/2023 05:30 AM