Epoxy Adhesive Global Market Report 2023: Surging Adoption of Bio-Based Adhesives and Sealants Reshaping the Sector - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 4, 2023--
The “Epoxy Adhesive Market Size and Share Analysis by Type, End User, Distribution Channel - Global Industry Growth Forecast to 2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The worldwide epoxy adhesive market size was $8,217.9 million in 2021, and it is likely to reach $13,483.9 million by 2030, at a 5.7% CAGR from 2021 to 2030. This is credited to the surging requirement for these adhesives from the construction, cement, automotive, industrial, woodworking, plastic, and marine industries.
The one-component category dominates the epoxy adhesive market because of the short remedial time and solvent-free character of this product. Furthermore, this kind of adhesive is perfect for assembly lines since, unlike two-component adhesives, it requires no mixing, which makes the process of usage easier and more efficient. Though, two component-based epoxy adhesives are expected to observe a high-volume requirement for building & construction applications in the coming years.
Key Findings of Epoxy Adhesive Market Report
- The building & construction industry is the largest user of epoxy adhesives, producing the highest revenue, of approximately $2.3 billion, in 2021. This is credited to the adaptability of these adhesives in construction applications.
- The increasing demand for epoxy adhesives for structural bonding applications will drive the market growth in the automotive & transport category at a CAGR of approximately 6% in the coming years.
- A lot of flexibility is offered by offline distribution channels in selecting products and assessing their quality. Additionally, the automotive and construction industries source their required capacity straight from suppliers and dealers in bulk.
- Therefore, the offline category is expected to have more than 75% share of the revenue in the epoxy adhesive market in 2030.
- APAC has the largest share in the market because of its huge automotive, construction, electronics, electrical, and semiconductor businesses. Furthermore, this kind of adhesive is widely used in construction and manufacturing activities, which will lead the regional industry to the top in the near future as well.
- The revenue share of China was the largest in the APAC market in 2021. It is the largest country in purchasing power parity, the second-largest in terms of nominal GDP, and one of the major exporters of sealants and adhesives.
Similarly, the U.S. holds the majority of the market share in North America, as the construction sector is a major contributor to the country’s economy. The momentous development in the construction industry is credited for the rise in the demand for these adhesives in the country.
The stalwarts of the epoxy adhesive market are actively taking part in mergers and partnerships to fortify their presence. For example, Huntsman Corporation publicized its partnership with Azelis Americas CASE LLC, its delivery partner in the U.S.; and Azelis Canada Inc., its delivery partner in Canada, in July 2020.
- Building & Construction
- Automotive & Transportation
- Electrical & Electronics
- Wind Energy
By Distribution Channel
- Acquisitions and Facility Expansions
- Surging Adoption of Bio-Based Adhesives and Sealants
- Growing Building & Construction Industry
- Increasing Demand for Electric Vehicles
- Rising Demand for Wood Products
- Rising Cases of Health Problems
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Research Background
Chapter 2. Research Methodology
Chapter 3. Executive Summary
Chapter 4. Definition of Market Segments
Chapter 5. Industry Outlook
Chapter 6. Global Market Size and Forecast
Chapter 7. North America Market Size and Forecast
Chapter 8. Europe Market Size and Forecast
Chapter 9. APAC Market Size and Forecast
Chapter 10. LATAM Market Size and Forecast
Chapter 11. MEA Market Size and Forecast
Chapter 12. Competitive Landscape
Chapter 13. Company Profiles
Chapter 14. Appendix
- 3M Company
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- H.B. Fuller Company
- Huntsman Corporation
- Sika AG
- Pidilite Industries Limited
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Arkema Group
- Parker LORD
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/e89rbj
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230104005682/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OTHER MANUFACTURING MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2023.
PUB: 01/04/2023 10:25 AM/DISC: 01/04/2023 10:26 AM