Worldwide Hydroponic Vegetables Industry to 2030 - Featuring AMCO Produce, Eden Farms, Hollandia Produce and Bright Farms Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 9, 2023--
The “Hydroponic Vegetables Market, by Vegetable Type, by Distribution Channel, by Farming Type, by Origin, and by Region - Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The hydroponics market consists of sales of hydroponics solutions by entities (organizations, sole traders, and partnerships) that refer to the method of growing plants in a water-based, nutrient-rich solution.
This approach allows roots to absorb nutrients from the water and meet their growth needs. Furthermore, this method can grow plants in liquid, sand, or gravel by adding nutrients. Farmers and growers widely use hydroponics to grow vegetables, herbs, fruits, and flowers hydroponically.
Rising prevalence of soil-borne disease caused due to microorganisms present in the soil is expected to foster the market growth of hydroponic vegetable.
These microorganisms cause damages to the root of the plant and lead to the death of the plant. Moreover, the consumption of contaminated or diseased plants may lead to various health issues and in these cases, hydroponic plants are suitable alternative in order to prevent soil-borne disease.
Increasing spending on the cultivation of hydroponic vegetables by the government to meet the rising demand around the globe is projected to augment market growth.
Growth of urban population and increasing disposable income of the population is boosting demand for fruits, salad, and other convenience food products. All these factors are projected to augment the market growth of the hydroponic vegetables over the forecast timeframe.
Lack of government policy and tax breaks across emerging countries is expected to curb the market growth of the hydroponic vegetable over the forecast period.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global hydroponic vegetables market and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2022-2030), considering 2021 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- This study also provides impact analysis of Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic on hydroponic vegetables market.
- It profiles key players in the global hydroponic vegetables market based on the following parameters - company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decision regarding future product launches, technology upgradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global hydroponic vegetables market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, hydroponic vegetables manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global hydroponic vegetables market
Global Hydroponic Vegetables Market, By Vegetable Type:
Global Hydroponic Vegetables Market, By Distribution Channel:
- Hypermarket & Supermarket
- Grocery Stores
- Unorganized Small Stores
- Whole Foods & Specialty Stores
- Bulk Suppliers & Distributors
Global Hydroponic Vegetables Market, By Farming Type:
Global Hydroponic Vegetables Market, By Origin:
- Natural & Organic
Global Hydroponic Vegetables Market, By Region:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East
- Rest of Middle East
- Central Africa
- South Africa
- AMCO Produce Inc.
- Eden Farms
- Hollandia Produce, L.P.
- Bright Farms Inc.
- Soave Enterprises LLC.
- Village Farms International, Inc.
- Platinum Produce Company
- Millennium Pacific Greenhouses Ltd.
- Emirates Hydroponics Farms
- Thanet Earth Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/k0jdwi
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230109005613/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL AGRICULTURE NATURAL RESOURCES FOOD/BEVERAGE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2023.
PUB: 01/09/2023 09:56 AM/DISC: 01/09/2023 09:55 AM