Sintered Metal Filters Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report 2022 - Global Forecast to 2030 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 11, 2023--
The “Sintered Metal Filters Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Application (Chemical & Petrochemical, Medical & Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverages, Electronics, Power & Energy), by Region, and Segment Forecasts, 2022-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global sintered metal filters market size is expected to reach USD 2.37 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2022 to 2030
This growth can be attributed to the ability of the filters to achieve effective particulate removal to protect equipment and comply with environmental regulations. The use of filters in various applications like medical, chemical, electronics, and power are driving the demand.
Sintered metal filters are made from different elements, including bronze, stainless steel, fiber filter, titanium, specially alloyed powders, and nickel-based alloys. Among all the elements used to make sintered metal filters, bronze is the most popular. Sintered metal filters have high tolerances & strength and can be used in temperatures ranging from -200 to 10000C. It has filtration accuracy from 0.5um to 300um, which helps in better separation of particulate matter.
To lessen the effects of industrial emissions, environmental protection laws are becoming increasingly important. These regulations emphasize encouraging the use of non-toxic materials, changing production procedures, and putting conservation measures in place. Sintered metal filters are made to adhere to these government norms and help to reduce harm to the environment. This will drive the demand for sintered metal filters over the forecast period.
Prominent companies use distribution channels like online modes and dedicated distribution networks. The manufacturing of sintered metal filters depends upon the type of metal used, the exact size, and the shape of the custom die. It is difficult to get these Sintered metal filters directly due to size and shape differences. So, these filters are made on order and require some time to manufacture.
Sintered Metal Filters Market Report Highlights
- Chemical & petrochemical applications led the market and are expected to grow a CAGR of 6.2% in the forecast period. Sintered metal filters in chemical & petrochemical applications help in the separation of solid and liquid and have the ability to work at higher temperatures and pressure. Furthermore, it has higher strength than any other filter and is resistant to corrosion.
- The medical & pharmaceutical application segment is expanding at the highest CAGR of 7.6% in the forecast period. Sintered metal filters help in preparing the process of the disinfectant final product in the medical industry by removing bacteria and other unknown materials from the solutions, which is highly effective than the method used earlier and is cost-effective.
- The demand was hampered owing to the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020. Operations in major economies such as the U.S., India, China, and Japan came to a halt, which affected the sintered filter industry. After easing restrictions, the demand for sintered metal filters is expected to grow at a significant rate due to increased consumption over the forecast period.
- The market consists of several global and regional players which are working to develop innovative and effective solutions in the filtration process to adhere to environmental norms, thus leading to high competition in the industry. Strategies followed by key players include mergers & acquisitions and increasing production capacities to gain a competitive edge to serve in the domestic and international markets.
- Asia Pacific held the highest market share of 40.6% in 2021 and is estimated to witness a high CAGR of 7.8% in the forecast period, owing to rapid industrialization and strict environmental regulations put in place by local governments. Furthermore, the growth of industries like food & beverages and medical & pharmaceutical are expected to drive the demand.
- Mott Corporation
- Pall Corporation
- Teesing Worldwide
- Filson Filters
- Gkn Powder Metallurgy
- Allied Group
- Parker Hannifin
- Capstan Incorporated
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Market Snapshot, 2021 (USD Million)
2.2. Segmental Outlook
2.3. Competitive Outlook
Chapter 3. Sintered Metal Filters Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1. Market Lineage Outlook
3.1.1. Global Metal Filters Outlook
3.2. Market Penetration and Growth Prospect Mapping
3.3. Value Chain Analysis
3.4. Technology Overview
3.5. Regulatory Framework
3.6. Market Dynamics
3.6.1. Market driver analysis
3.6.2. Market restraint analysis
3.6.3. Market opportunity analysis
3.6.4. Market Challenges
3.7. PESTEL Analysis
3.8. Industry Analysis - Porter’s
3.9. Case Studies
Chapter 4. Sintered Metal Filters Market: Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
4.1. Sintered Metal Filters Market: Application Movement Analysis, 2021 & 2030
4.2. Chemical & petrochemical
4.2.1. Sintered metal filters market estimates and forecasts for chemical & petrochemical application, 2017 - 2030 (USD Million)
4.3. Food & beverages
4.4. Medical & pharmaceutical
4.6. Power & Energy
4.7. Other applications
Chapter 5. Sintered Metal Filters Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
5.1. Sintered Metal Filters Market: Regional Movement Analysis, 2021 & 2030
Chapter 6. Competitive Landscape
6.1. Recent developments & impact analysis, by key market participants
6.2. Company/Competition categorization (Key innovations, market leaders, emerging players)
6.3. Vendor Landscape
6.4. Company Market Positioning Analysis (Revenue, geographic presence, product portfolio, key serviceable industries, key alliances)
6.5. List of key emerging companies’/technology disruptors/innovators
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/thif09
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230111005639/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OTHER MANUFACTURING MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2023.
PUB: 01/11/2023 09:38 AM/DISC: 01/11/2023 09:39 AM