Biosurfactants Markets - Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts to 2028 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 11, 2023--
The “Biosurfactants Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report predicts the global biosurfactants market to grow with a CAGR of Approximately 6% over the forecast period from 2022-2028.
The report on the global biosurfactants market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2020 to 2028. The study on biosurfactants market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2020 to 2028.
The report on biosurfactants market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global biosurfactants market over the period of 2020 to 2028. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global biosurfactants market over the period of 2020 to 2028. Further, IGR-Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
What does this Report Deliver?
- Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the biosurfactants market
- Complete coverage of all the segments in the biosurfactants market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2028
- Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global biosurfactants market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company
- IGR-Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify
- Solvay S.A.
- Evonik Industries AG
- Deguan Biosurfactant
- Biotensidon GmbH
- Saraya Co., Ltd.
- Allied Carbon Solutions Co., Ltd.
- Jeneil Biotech, Inc.
- BASF SE
- Holiferm Limited
- The increasing need for sanitation products and cleaning substances is expected to drive market growth.
- Supportive government regulations in several countries on the use of synthetic surfactants will enhance market growth.
- Less commercialization due to high production costs will hamper the market growth.
- The growing personal care industry globally will create growth opportunities during the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Preface
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Biosurfactants Market Highlights
2.2. Biosurfactants Market Projection
2.3. Biosurfactants Market Regional Highlights
Chapter 3. Global Biosurfactants Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Biosurfactants Market
3.4. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.5. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Product Type
3.5.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.5.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Biosurfactants Market
Chapter 4. Biosurfactants Market Macro Indicator Analysis
Chapter 5. Global Biosurfactants Market by Product Type
5.1. Sorbitan Esters
5.2. Sucrose Esters
5.5. Methyl Ester Sulfonates (MES)
Chapter 6. Global Biosurfactants Market by Application
6.1. Detergents and Industrial Cleaners
6.2. Cosmetics and Personal Care
6.3. Food Processing
6.4. Oilfield Chemicals
6.5. Agricultural Chemicals
6.7. Other Applications
Chapter 7. Global Biosurfactants Market by Region 2022-2028
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ytpzzb
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230111005658/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CHEMICALS/PLASTICS MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2023.
PUB: 01/11/2023 10:12 AM/DISC: 01/11/2023 10:12 AM