Bifold Doors Global Market Report 2022: Featuring Ply Gem, Nana Wall Systems, AG Millworks, TWR Trade Frames & More - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 9, 2023--
The “Bifold Doors Global Market Report 2022: Ukraine-Russia War Impact” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global bifold doors market is expected to grow from $9.36 billion in 2021 to $10.02 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.1%. The bifold doors market is expected to reach $11.98 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 4.6%.
Asia-Pacific was the largest region in the bifold doors market in 2021. The regions covered in the bifold doors market report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
The growth in the construction industry is expected to propel the growth of the bifold doors market going forward. The construction industry refers to an industrial branch of manufacturing and trade-related operations that includes infrastructure development, repair, renovation, and maintenance. Construction activities have been on the rise due to rapid industrialization and urbanization.
These building activities are increasing the need for bifold doors, which provide dependable home renovation and greater safety for residential and non-residential structures such as schools, universities, offices, and government buildings.
For instance, in June 2021, according to a report published by Canada’s national statistical agency, the investment in building construction increased from $14,294 million in April 2019 to $19,273 million in 2020. Furthermore, according to the 2022 U.S. Construction Cost Trends report, in the U.S., total construction spending has increased by 16% since the pandemic’s onset. Therefore, the growth in the construction industry is driving the bifold doors market.
Product innovations have emerged as a key trend gaining popularity in the bifold doors market. Major companies operating in the bifold doors sector are focused on innovative products to reinforce their position.
For instance, in September 2021, Sheerline, a UK-based manufacturing company that provides aluminum windows, doors, bi-folds, and roof lanterns, launched the Prestige bi-folds. In comparison to comparable aluminum bi-folds that use polyamide thermal breaks, it is equipped with Sheerline’s multi-chambered Thermlock technology, which guarantees improved thermal performance. The innovative series of bi-fold doors from Sheerline Prestige integrates innovation, sustainability, aesthetics, and security.
In March 2022, Inwido, a Sweden-based company that provides wood-based window and door solutions, acquired a majority stake in Dekko Windows System for an undisclosed amount. Through this acquisition, Inwido aimed to strengthen its presence in Europe by providing a solid product portfolio of windows and doors. Dekko Windows System is a UK-based company that manufactures windows and doors, entrance and bi-folding doors, PVC patio doors, aluminum, and composite materials.
The countries covered in the bifold doors market report are Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, UK, USA.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Assessment of Russia - War Impact on agriculture, energy and mineral commodities supply and their direct and indirect impact on the market analyzed in the report.
- Impact of high global inflation on market growth.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
1) By Type: French Doors; Sliding Pocket Doors; Sliding Patio Doors
2) By Material: Wood; Metal; Glass; Vinyl; Fiberglass; Other Materials
3) By Application: Interior Doors; Exterior Doors
4) By End-User: Residential; Non-Residential
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Bifold Doors Market Characteristics
3. Bifold Doors Market Trends And Strategies
4. Bifold Doors Market - Macro Economic Scenario
5. Bifold Doors Market Size And Growth
6. Bifold Doors Market Segmentation
7. Bifold Doors Market Regional And Country Analysis
8. Asia-Pacific Bifold Doors Market
9. China Bifold Doors Market
10. India Bifold Doors Market
11. Japan Bifold Doors Market
12. Australia Bifold Doors Market
13. Indonesia Bifold Doors Market
14. South Korea Bifold Doors Market
15. Western Europe Bifold Doors Market
16. UK Bifold Doors Market
17. Germany Bifold Doors Market
18. France Bifold Doors Market
19. Eastern Europe Bifold Doors Market
20. Russia Bifold Doors Market
21. North America Bifold Doors Market
22. USA Bifold Doors Market
23. South America Bifold Doors Market
24. Brazil Bifold Doors Market
25. Middle East Bifold Doors Market
26. Africa Bifold Doors Market
27. Bifold Doors Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Bifold Doors Market
29. Bifold Doors Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
- Ply Gem Industries Inc.
- Nana Wall Systems Inc.
- AG Millworks
- Pella Corporation
- TWR Trade Frames Ltd.
- Andersen Corporation
- The Folding Sliding Door Company
- Origin Frames Ltd.
- AG Millworks
- Ostaco Windows and Doors
- Steves Doors
- VEKA AG
- Viva Doors.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ada6k4
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230109005546/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY OTHER CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2023.
PUB: 01/09/2023 08:35 AM/DISC: 01/09/2023 08:35 AM