World Molecular Diagnostics Market Developments Report 2022 - Creation of Novel and Powerful Adaptive PCR Technique for Rapid Genetic Analysis - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 21, 2022--
The “Molecular Diagnostics World Market” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The market is studied for historical/current trends and future forecast in terms of value in US$ for 2019, 2022, and 2026.
A number of global molecular diagnostics companies, ranging from independent labs and major participants to smaller firms, have developed or are in the process of developing COVID-19 molecular diagnostic tests.
While this virus has played havoc across a plethora of companies, molecular diagnostics has emerged as the bright spot in an otherwise dark scenario.
To give credit where it is due, the companies in this sector have stepped up and responded to the crisis by unveiling tests to detect the SARS-CoV-2 virus, the dividends of which are paying off now.
This world market compendium by the publisher analyzes the market for Molecular Diagnostics at a high level by technology, product type, application, end-use facility, and geographic region.
Key Topics Covered:
1. MARKET SEGMENTATION
- End-Use Facility
- Geographic Regions
2. WORLD MARKET COMPENDIUM
- Market Demand by Geographic Region
- Market Demand by Technology
- Market Demand by Product
- Market Demand by Application
- Market Demand by End-Use Facility
3. REGIONAL MARKET COMPENDIUM
4. LATEST MARKET DEVELOPMENTS
- Speedier Results Promised by New Test for COVID-19
- COVID-19 Pandemic Takes Korean Testing Kits Demand to New Heights
- New CRISPR-Based Technology Developed for COVID-19 Identification
- Tracing Incidences of Salmonella Food-Poisoning to be Enhanced through New DNA Test
- Molecular Diagnostics of Infectious Diseases Undergo Dramatic Advancements
- Monitoring Treatment of Residual Disease in High-Risk Neuroblastoma Patients Facilitated by Innovative Method
- Time for Diagnosing Sepsis Shortened Significantly Via Novel Next-Generation Sequencing Technique
- Monitoring Antimalarial Drug Resistance Made Easier by Blood Drop Assay
- Silicon Based-Nanostructured Microfluidics - A Novel Molecular Diagnostic Technology for Fetal Aneuploidy
- Creation of Novel and Powerful Adaptive PCR Technique for Rapid Genetic Analysis
- Web Tool Foretells Phenotypes Using little DNA Sample
- Emergence of CRISPR as a Novel Molecular Diagnostic Tool
5. MAJOR MARKET PLAYERS
- Abbott Diagnostics
- Agendia NV
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Biomerieux SA
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Dna Diagnostics Center
- Exact Sciences Corporation
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Genmark Diagnostics, Inc.
- Global Life Sciences Solutions USA LLC (Cytiva)
- Grifols International, S.A.
- Hologic, Inc.
- Illumina, Inc.
- Kaneka Eurogentec S.A.
- Laboratory Corporation Of America Holdings
- Luminex Corporation
- Merck KGaA (Merck Millipore)
- Myriad Genetics, Inc.
- Origene Technologies, Inc.
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
- Oxford Gene Technology
- Perkinelmer Inc.
- Promega Corporation
- Qiagen N.V.
- Savyon Diagnostics
- Seegene Inc.
- Iemens Healthcare GmbH
- Sorenson Genomics, LLC
- Sysmex Inostics GmbH
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Transgenomic Inc.
- Wuxi Nextcode
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nw5n7u
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221221005384/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH BIOTECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/21/2022 10:11 AM/DISC: 12/21/2022 10:11 AM