The Worldwide Multimedia Infotainment Displays Industry is Projected to Reach $4.7 Billion by 2027 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 5, 2023--
The “Multimedia Infotainment Displays: Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for Multimedia Infotainment Displays estimated at US$2.5 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$4.7 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 9.2% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $689.4 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 13.5% CAGR
The Multimedia Infotainment Displays market in the U.S. is estimated at US$689.4 Million in the year 2020. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$1 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 13.5% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 5.5% and 8.4% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 6.4% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 34 Featured) -
- Alps Electric Co., Ltd.
- Continental AG
- Denso Corporation
- Harman International
- Panasonic Corporation
- Pioneer Corporation
- Visteon Corporation
What’s New for 2022?
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Multimedia Infotainment Displays - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tga45i
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230105005873/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ENTERTAINMENT AFTERMARKET CONSUMER ELECTRONICS AUTOMOTIVE OTHER ENTERTAINMENT TECHNOLOGY OTHER TECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2023.
PUB: 01/05/2023 12:30 PM/DISC: 01/05/2023 12:32 PM