Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) Market Report 2022: Technological Advancements in Super Apps and Machine Learning Drives Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 22, 2022--
The “Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) Market Size, Share, Trends, Analysis and Forecast By Region, Channel (In-Store, Online), Business Model (Card Linked Financing, Off-Card Financing, Virtual Rent to Own Models, Integrated Online Shopping Apps), Spend Category and Segment, 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This market intelligence report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the global BNPL market by channel type, business model, spend category, and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
The BNPL market size was valued at US$141.6 billion in 2021. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 33.3% during the forecast period (2021-2026). The BNPL market report provides an executive-level overview of the BNPL market worldwide today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2026.
The global Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) market size was valued at US$141.6 billion in 2021 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 33.3% during 2021-2026. Online payments are rapidly growing as more consumers are taking advantage of online shopping favoring growth. BNPL over the last couple of years has gained popularity as an alternative credit option, a trend expected to continue during the forecast period. The payment method has emerged as a popular choice with GenZ and Millennials.
- This report provides overview and service addressable market for BNPL market
- It identifies the key trends impacting growth of the market over the next 12 to 24 months, split into three categories: technology trends, macroeconomic trends, and regulatory trends
- It includes global market forecasts for the BNPL Market and analysis of patents, company filings, and hiring trends
- It contains details of M&A deals in the BNPL space, and a timeline highlighting milestones in the development of BNPL industry
- The detailed value chain consists of four layers: Lending layer, Open Banking layer, Security Provider layer, and Credit Bureaus layer
Reasons to Buy
- This market intelligence report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the global BNPL market by channel type, business model, spend category, and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies
- Accompanying the publisher’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in BNPL markets
- The report also highlights key channel type segments (In-Store, Online)
- The report also highlights key business model type segments (Integrated Online Shopping Apps (IOSA), Off-Card Financing (OFC), Virtual Rent to Own Model (VRTO), Card Linked Financing (CLF)
- The report also highlights key spend category segments (Fashion & Apparel, Food & Beverages/ Groceries, Furniture, Home Appliances, Hotels & Vacations, Media & Entertainment, Motor Fuel, Personal Care & Cosmetics, Sports & Fitness Equipment, Others)
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in BNPL markets
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help BFSI stakeholders, service providers, and other BNPL players succeed in growing the BNPL market globally
- Proliferation of Online Payments
- Growth of Social Media & E-Commerce
- Technological Advancements in Super Apps and Machine Learning
- BNPL Regulation
- Failure to Properly Disclose Terms and Conditions
- Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) and BNPL Credit Approval Process
Key Topics Covered:
CHAPTER 01 Executive Summary
CHAPTER 02 Research Scope & Segmentation
CHAPTER 03 Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) Industry Trend Analysis
CHAPTER 04 Global Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) Revenue Opportunity
CHAPTER 05 Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) Regional Outlook
CHAPTER 06 Global Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) Competitive Landscape
CHAPTER 07 Methodology and Scope
- Affirm Inc.
- Afterpay Ltd
- Amazon Payments, Inc.
- Klarna Bank AB
- Mastercard Inc.
- PayPal Holdings Inc.
- Sezzle Inc.
- Splitit Payment Ltd
- Visa Inc.
- Zip Co Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6p3uvg
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221222005438/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PROFESSIONAL SERVICES ONLINE RETAIL RETAIL TECHNOLOGY FINANCE ELECTRONIC COMMERCE BANKING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/22/2022 12:12 PM/DISC: 12/22/2022 12:11 PM