Home Security Systems Global Market Report 2022: Growing Awareness Regarding Home Security Systems Bolsters Sector - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 6, 2023--
The “Home Security Systems Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Home Type; Security; Systems; Services; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 - 2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global home security systems market size is expected to reach USD 97.8 billion by 2030, according to a new study. The report gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The increasing popularity of smart homes, which have integrated smart security systems, is driving the demand for home security systems. Home protection and the safety of the family are the main objectives of a home security system. A security system can spot fire, water damage, burglary, smoke, carbon monoxide poisoning, and other risks. In addition, the market is driven by IoT technology and Artificial Intelligence. Integration of such technology with a home security system is likely to play a vital role in fostering market growth.
In June 2022, Arlo Go introduced two outdoor security cameras; because of Wi-Fi and cellular data, the smart camera might be deployed in more remote locations like a vacation home or a construction site. The device features a two-way communication system and an integrated siren.
Wireless communication, low-power technologies, and miniaturized sensors have all been made possible by the internet of things (IoT). As the industry prepares to introduce the idea of IoT to homes in the form of smart apps, there is also widespread adoption of both electronic devices like smartphones and tablets and the internet. Additionally, the increasing awareness of the target audience with the emergence of smart sensing applications is further likely to bolster the product demand.
Due to rising security and safety concerns, the Indian market for home security systems is experiencing significant growth. Home security system market trends are currently in the spotlight due in large part to market dynamics and growth tactics like efforts to raise consumer awareness of these security systems and the momentum that the Internet of Things (IoT) is currently experiencing in everyday life.
Drivers and Opportunities
- Growing Awareness Regarding Home Security Systems
- Advancement in the Internet of Things and Wireless Technologies
Restraints and Challenges
- System Complexity
Home Security Systems Market Report Highlights
- To secure the families and properties from theft and intruders the consumers started installing home security cameras by professionals to avoid taking any risks.
- The do-It-Yourself segment accounts for a moderate revenue share, in 2021. A significant element in this segment’s growth is the rising consumer desire for goods made from recyclable and reusable materials.
- Digital video cameras also offer greater viewing angles and higher quality. Customers may view actions on their surveillance feeds using, PCs, mobile devices, and tablets from anywhere.
- Companies in North American region are expanding their knowledge of access control systems to provide distinctive innovations and services in this market
- The global players include ADT, Resideo Technology, Honeywell International, Johnson Controls, Hangzhou Hike Vision Digital Technology, and ASSA ABLOY
The publisher has segmented the home security systems market report based on home type, security, system, services, and region:
Home Security Systems, Home Type Outlook (Revenue - USD Billion, 2018 - 2030)
- Independent Home
Home Security Systems, Security Outlook (Revenue - USD Billion, 2018 - 2030)
- Professionally Installed and Monitored
- Self-Installed and Professionally Monitored
- Do-It-Yourself (DIY)
Home Security Systems, System Outlook (Revenue - USD Billion, 2018 - 2030)
- Video Surveillance System
- Intruder Alarm System
- Access Control System
- Fire Protection System
- Entrance Control System
Home Security Systems, Services Outlook (Revenue - USD Billion, 2018 - 2030)
- Security System Integration Services
- Video Surveillance Services
- Remote Monitoring Services
- Access Control Services
- Fire Protection Services
Home Security Systems, Regional Outlook (Revenue - USD Billion, 2018 - 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Research Methodology
4. Global Home Security Systems Market Insights
5. Global Home Security Systems Market, by Security
6. Global Home Security Systems Market, by System
7. Global Home Security Systems Market, by Home Type
8. Global Home Security Systems Market, by Services
9. Global Home Security Systems Market, by Geography
10. Competitive Landscape
11. Company Profiles
- Resideo Technology
- Honeywell International
- Johnson Controls
- Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology
- ASSA ABLOY
- Godrej and Boyce Mfg.
- Control4 Corporation
- Schneider Electric
- STANLEY Convergent Security Solutions
- Scout Security.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cxmqhy
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230106005248/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGY RESIDENTIAL BUILDING & REAL ESTATE CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2023.
PUB: 01/06/2023 09:00 AM/DISC: 01/06/2023 09:01 AM