Brazil Power and Energy Market Growth Opportunities Report 2022: Decarbonization, Decentralization, Digitalization, and Democratization are Shaping the Evolution of the Power Generation Matrix to 2030 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 27, 2022--
The “Brazilian Power and Energy Growth Opportunities” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This study looks at the future transformation of the power and energy landscape in Brazil. It highlights growth opportunities for participants to consider when designing their strategies to expand and stay relevant in the market.
The Brazilian power and energy market is going through considerable transformation, driven by changes in regulation and the increasing interest of energy and commercial and industrial (C&I) companies to advance their decarbonization agendas.
The global 4D trends - decarbonization, decentralization, digitalization, and democratization - are shaping the evolution of the power generation matrix to 2030 and disrupting businesses and dynamics among generators, distributors, traders, retailers, and consumers.
With one of the cleanest electricity matrices in the world based on large hydro, huge gas reserves waiting for the development of the local market, and awaiting regulations to open up the retail power sector, Brazil’s business environment has its peculiarities, which should be carefully assessed to find spots for business growth.
Key Trends Covered:
- Strong renewable and distributed generation deployment
- Green hydrogen, the fuel of the next decade
- Emerging business cases for battery storage
- Continued expansion of the unregulated power market
- The rise of power retailers
- Diversification of energy services
- Biomethane as an alternative source of gas
- Small-scale LNG supporting the development of natural gas demand
Key Topics Covered:
1. Strategic Imperatives
- Why Is It Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Strategic Imperative
- The Impact of the Top 3 Strategic Imperatives on the Brazilian Power and Energy Industry
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine
2. Growth Opportunity Analysis
- Growth Drivers
- Growth Restraints
- Major Trends Shaping the Brazilian Power and Energy Market
- Strong Renewable and DG Deployment
- Green Hydrogen, the Fuel of the Next Decade
- Emerging Business Cases for Battery Storage
- Continued Expansion of the Unregulated Power Market
- The Rise of Power Retailers
- Diversification of Energy Services
- Biomethane as an Alternative Source of Gas
- Small-scale LNG Supporting the Development of Natural Gas Demand
3. Growth Opportunity Universe
- Growth Opportunity 1: Digital Solutions for Emerging Power Retailers
- Growth Opportunity 2: Utilities as Multiservice Providers
- Growth Opportunity 3: Decarbonization Services for C&I Customers
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4q2fd1
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221227005082/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: SOUTH AMERICA BRAZIL
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OTHER ENERGY ENERGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/27/2022 04:28 AM/DISC: 12/27/2022 04:27 AM