Oil & Gas Innovation Tracker 2022: Dynamic Companies Driving Innovation to Meet Decarbonization and Net Zero Goals through Electrification - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 20, 2022--
The “Oil & Gas Innovation Tracker - Upstream Electrification” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
As decarbonization strategies gather pace across industries, the electrification of processes in the oil and gas (O&G) industry is emerging as a pillar of growth opportunity and innovation. The analyst has identified a complex and dynamic value chain and set of process steps where opportunities await.
Despite the significant potential to reduce carbon emissions, the electrification of O&G operations remains nascent. However, innovation among suppliers and supporting policies and regulatory frameworks from governments will boost adoption.
Most electrification technologies are commercially available, yet the high capital costs associated with replacing existing fossil fuel-based infrastructure, steep electricity prices, lack of government incentives, and poor awareness are significant barriers to O&G electrification. Yet these restraints are changing as decarbonization goals become more urgent and a period of growth for electrification looms.
This study looks specifically at 6 dynamic firms that are making a significant impact on the innovation agenda for electrification in the O&G sector and associated industries.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Strategic Imperatives
- Why is it Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Strategic Imperative 8T
- The Impact of the Top 3 Strategic Imperatives on the Oil and Gas (O&G) Electrification Industry
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline EngineT
2. Growth Environment
- Electrification Enablers
- Main Benefits of Upstream Electrification
- How Can Electrification of the Upstream O&G Sector Occur?
3. Companies to Action
- Companies to Action-Brief Introduction
- Innovation Target
- Elcogen-Company Profile
- Elcogen-Analyst Viewpoint
- Blue Logic-Company Profile
- Blue Logic-Analyst Viewpoint
- RedWave Energy (RedWave)-Company Profile
- RedWave-Analyst Viewpoint
- Merus Power-Company Profile
- Merus Power-Analyst Viewpoint
- Total Energy Solutions
- Total Energy Solutions-Analyst Viewpoint
- AGreatE-Company Profile
- AGreatE-Analyst Viewpoint
- The Last Word
- Scoring Methodology
4. Growth Opportunity Universe
- Growth Opportunity 1-Floating Solar Energy
- Growth Opportunity 2-Power Conversion Technologies
- Growth Opportunity 3-Subsea Electrification
- Legal Disclaimer
- Blue Logic
- Merus Power
- RedWave Energy (RedWave)
- Total Energy Solutions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8ftln
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221220005457/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OIL/GAS ENERGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/20/2022 07:51 AM/DISC: 12/20/2022 07:52 AM