The Worldwide Remote Towers Industry is Expected to Reach $1 Billion by 2031 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 22, 2022--
The “Remote Towers Market By Application, By End User, By Operation Type, By Offerings: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2031” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
According to this report the remote towers market was valued at $318.7 million in 2021, and is estimated to reach $1,033.3 million by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 11.7% from 2022 to 2031.
A remote tower is an advanced and cost-effective concept where air traffic services (ATS) are carried out from a location other than the airport. Remote towers involve the use of airborne & ground-based functions to ensure safe, economical, and efficient air traffic management.
Complete remote tower system consists of airport equipment, remote tower modules, and network solutions. Technologies used for remote towers involve several parameters, such as high definition cameras, surveillance, and meteorological sensors, which provide tower staff with additional information as compared to traditional towers.
With the help of remote towers, air traffic service (ATS) can access to complete view from an assembly of fixed and moveable high definition digital video cameras situated at the remotely controlled aerodrome. Fixed cameras provide the main display and any necessary supplementary ones such as ramp close-ups.
Similarly, moveable cameras are also placed, which can be directed as required from the RTS position, replicating the way binoculars might be used in a conventional tower. Remote and virtual towers are used to regulate, assist, and maintain orderly air traffic operations remotely, unlike the local ground-based control tower. Remote towers are being adopted quickly by modern airports for faster and safe airport operation.
The growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities are explained in the report to better understand the market dynamics. This report further highlights key areas of investments. In addition, it includes Porter’s five forces analysis to understand competitive scenario of the industry and role of each stakeholder. The report features strategies adopted by key market players to maintain their foothold in the market. Furthermore, it highlights competitive landscape of key players to increase their market share and sustain intense competition in the industry.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the market segments, current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the remote towers market analysis from 2021 to 2031 to identify the prevailing remote towers market opportunities.
- The market research is offered along with information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the remote towers market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global market.
- Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global remote towers market trends, key players, market segments, application areas, and market growth strategies.
Key Market Segments
- Software and solutions
- Information and Control
- Flight Data Handling
By End User
- Military Airport
- Commercial Airport
By Operation Type
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
- Saab Ab
- Frequentis Group
- Thales Group
- Indra Sistemas
- Raytheon Technologies Corporation
- L3Harris Technologies
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Searidge Technologies
- Leonardo S.P.A
- Kongsberg Gruppen
- Retia A.S
- Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co.
- Dfs Deutsche Flugsicherung GmbH
- Black Box
- Becker Avionics GmbH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nay4i8
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221222005268/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY NETWORKS AIR TRANSPORT
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/22/2022 07:29 AM/DISC: 12/22/2022 07:29 AM