Global High Performance Plastics Market to 2027 - Featuring 3M, Arkema, BASF and Daikin Industries Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 4, 2023--
The “High Performance Plastics: Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for High Performance Plastics estimated at US$20.1 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$40.8 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 10.7% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
FP, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 11.6% CAGR and reach US$12 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the HPPA segment is readjusted to a revised 10.6% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $5.9 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 10.1% CAGR
The High Performance Plastics market in the U.S. is estimated at US$5.9 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$7.1 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 10.1% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 10% and 8.8% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 8.8% CAGR.
PPS Segment to Record 9.7% CAGR
In the global PPS segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 9.7% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$2.6 Billion in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$5 Billion by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets.
Select Competitors (Total 11 Featured) -
- 3M Co.,
- Arkema SA
- BASF SE
- Celanese Corporation
- Daikin Industries, Ltd.
- DSM Company
- E. I. Dupont De Nemours and Company
- EMS-Chemie AG
- Evonik Industries AG
- Kuraray Co., Ltd.
- Kuraray Europe GmbH
- Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics Corporation
- Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC)
- Solvay S.A.
- Victrex PLC
What’s New for 2022?
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- High Performance Plastics - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ks12ur
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230104005833/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CHEMICALS/PLASTICS MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2023.
PUB: 01/04/2023 12:26 PM/DISC: 01/04/2023 12:25 PM