Waters Corporation Recognized for its Award-winning Products, Outstanding Leadership, and ESG Progress
MILFORD, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 5, 2023--
Waters Corporation (NYSE:WAT) announced awards and recognitions from multiple independent industry organizations throughout 2022, highlighting strength and momentum of the company’s product portfolio, its culture, and leadership. Waters received more than 20 awards during the year that affirm the company’s position as a leading analytical tools and software provider committed to solving problems that matter.
“Waters has a rich history of helping to move science forward and being responsible to our people and to the planet. It’s fantastic to see our efforts being recognized,” said Dr. Udit Batra, President and CEO, Waters Corporation. “Our people are at the heart of the results we deliver, the innovations we create, and the way we do business with integrity. I am very proud of their dedication to help our customers solve problems that matter so that together we may leave the world better than we found it.”
Selected highlights across product excellence, scientific leadership, advancements in Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) business practices, and company leadership include:
- BioTech Breakthrough Awards selected the waters_connect™ informatics software for Best Overall Analytics Platform of the Year. The judging panel recognized waters_connect for its thoughtfully designed analytical workflows that enable laboratories to improve efficiency and reproducibility, while reducing manual errors for mass spectrometry data capture and analysis.
- Wiley Analytical Science awarded first and second place respectively to the Waters Andrew+™ Pipetting Robot and Waters MaxPeak™ Premier Protein 250 Å SEC Analytical Columns, in the Wiley Analytical Science Awards Separation, Lab Automation, & Lab Equipment category.
Corporate Responsibility & Culture:
- Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index 2022 – Waters achieved a top score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s annual scorecard for LGBTQ+ workplace equality.
- Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) – For the second consecutive year, Waters was named to DJSI North America based on its benchmark scores in the S&P Global Corporate Sustainability Assessment.
- Barron’s 100 Most SustainableU.S. Companies 2022 – Waters ranked number six out of 100 companies – and the top life sciences and healthcare company – based on performance in five key constituencies: shareholders, employees, customers, community, and the planet.
- PharmaVoice Red Jacket List – Dr. Udit Batra recognized for his “proven track record of setting audacious goals and devoting his career to accomplishing them.”
- Worcester Business Journal Business Leader of the Year – Dr. Batra recognized as 2022 Large Business Leader of the Year.
- Outstanding’s List of Top 100 LGBT+ Executives – Waters Chief Information Officer Brook Colangelo, recognized for leading by example and driving change to create a more LGBT+ inclusive workplace.
Waters received additional 2022 awards from Forbes, Newsweek, SelectScience, LCGC, EUBusiness News, The Chromatographic Society, Global Health & Pharma Magazine, Academy of Science of Czech Republic and Eastern Analytical Symposium recognizing a variety of Waters’ standout business achievements from customer service to instrumentation to employee contributions in the field of separation science. Waters also achieved a year-over-year improvement in 2022 and highest score to-date in its CDP Climate Change Disclosure score.
- Learn about job opportunities at Waters by visiting the Waters career page
- Learn more about Waters’ commitment to ESG and corporate responsibility
- Follow and connect with Waters via LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
About Waters Corporation ( https://www.waters.com/ )
Waters Corporation (NYSE:WAT), a global leader in analytical instruments and software, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry, and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials, and food sciences for more than 60 years. With more than 7,800 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in more than 35 countries, including 14 manufacturing facilities, and with products available in more than 100 countries.
Waters, waters_connect, Andrew+, and MaxPeak are trademarks of Waters Corporation.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230105005233/en/
Senior Manager, Public Relations
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA MASSACHUSETTS
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGY PROFESSIONAL SERVICES ENVIRONMENTAL, SOCIAL AND GOVERNANCE (ESG)
SOURCE: Waters Corporation
Copyright Business Wire 2023.
PUB: 01/05/2023 09:00 AM/DISC: 01/05/2023 09:01 AM