The Worldwide Traffic Management Industry is Projected to Reach $60.2 Billion by 2027 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 6, 2023--
The “Traffic Management: Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for Traffic Management estimated at US$30.6 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$60.2 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 10.1% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Solutions, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 10.7% CAGR and reach US$29.9 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Hardware segment is readjusted to a revised 9.8% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $8.4 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 13.9% CAGR
The Traffic Management market in the U.S. is estimated at US$8.4 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$12.4 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 13.9% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 7.7% and 8.4% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 8.1% CAGR. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$8.3 Billion by the year 2027.
Services Segment to Record 9.2% CAGR
In the global Services segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 9.2% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$3.7 Billion in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$6.7 Billion by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Latin America will expand at a 10.2% CAGR through the analysis period.
Select Competitors (Total 171 Featured) -
- Accenture PLC
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Cubic Corporation
- Indra Sistemas SA
- Iteris, Inc.
- Kapsch TrafficCom AG
- LG CNS Co., Ltd.
- Metro Infrasys Pvt., Ltd.
- Q-Free ASA
- Siemens AG
- SWARCO AG
What’s New for 2022?
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Traffic Management - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Traffic Management Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2020E
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Smart Signaling (Software) Global Competitor Market Share Positioning for 2020 & 2027
- Route Guidance (Software) Market Share Breakdown of Key Players: 2020 & 2027
- Traffic Analytics (Software) Competitor Revenue Share (in %): 2020 & 2027
- Smart Surveillance (Software) Market Share Shift by Company: 2020 & 2027
- Display Boards (Hardware) Global Competitor Market Share Positioning for 2020 & 2027
- Sensors (Hardware) Market Share Breakdown of Key Players: 2020 & 2027
- Surveillance Cameras (Hardware) Competitor Revenue Share (in %): 2020 & 2027
- Consulting (Service) Market Share Shift by Company: 2020 & 2027
- Deployment and Integration (Service) Global Competitor Market Share Positioning for 2020 & 2027
- Support and Maintenance (Service) Market Share Breakdown of Key Players: 2020 & 2027
- Urban Traffic Management and Control (UTMC) system (System) Competitor Revenue Share (in %): 2020 & 2027
- Adaptive Traffic Control System (ATCS) (System) Market Share Shift by Company: 2020 & 2027
- Journey Time Measurement System (JTMS) (System) Global Competitor Market Share Positioning for 2020 & 2027
- Predictive Traffic Modeling System (PTMS) (System) Market Share Breakdown of Key Players: 2020 & 2027
- Incident Detection and Location System (IDLS) (System) Competitor Revenue Share (in %): 2020 & 2027
- Dynamic Traffic Management System (DTMS) (System) Market Share Shift by Company: 2020 & 2027
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1efdwk
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230106005336/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: URBAN PLANNING CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2023.
PUB: 01/06/2023 11:03 AM/DISC: 01/06/2023 11:02 AM