Global Cryptocurrency Strategic Business Report 2022 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 20, 2022--
The “Cryptocurrency: Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Cryptocurrency Market to Reach $1.4 Billion by 2027
In the changed post COVID-19 business landscape, the global market for Cryptocurrency estimated at US$979.5 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$1.4 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4.8% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Hardware, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 5% CAGR and reach US$866.5 Million by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Software segment is readjusted to a revised 4.5% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $288.6 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 4.5% CAGR
The Cryptocurrency market in the U.S. is estimated at US$288.6 Million in the year 2020. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$240.1 Million by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 4.5% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 4.6% and 3.8% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 3.9% CAGR.
What’s New for 2022?
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Cryptocurrency - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 46 Featured)
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- Binance Holdings Limited
- Bitfinex Group
- Bitfury Holding B.V.
- BitGo Inc.
- Bitmain Technologies Limited
- Bitstamp Ltd
- Canaan Creative CO., LTD
- Ethereum Foundation
- Intel Corporation
- Ledger SAS
- NVIDIA Corporation
- Shark Mining
- Xilinx Inc.
- Zhejiang Ebang Communication Co., Ltd.
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. REGIONAL MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dbygo3
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221220005616/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
firstname.lastname@example.orgFor E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SOFTWARE BANKING PROFESSIONAL SERVICES HARDWARE BUSINESS PERSONAL FINANCE FINTECH TECHNOLOGY ASSET MANAGEMENT CRYPTOCURRENCY NFT FINANCE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/20/2022 11:47 AM/DISC: 12/20/2022 11:48 AM