Global Biosurgery Market Report to 2027 - Insights, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 21, 2022--
The “Biosurgery - Global Market Insights, Competitive Landscape and, Market Forecast to 2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global biosurgery market can be anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 9.23% during the forecast period of 2022-2027.
The biosurgery market is witnessing a positive growth owing to various factors such as the increasing incidence of cardiovascular diseases, increasing demand of plastic surgery, the increasing incidence of cancers such as prostate cancer and surge in the biosurgery products launch in the market.
Therefore, the market for biosurgery is estimated to grow during the forecast period from 2022 to 2027.
Biosurgery Market Dynamics:
As with the increasing incidence of cardiovascular diseases, the demand for biosurgery also increases. For instance, according to the latest data published by the British Heart Foundation in the year 2021, in 2019, in Asia, 32,376,834 people were affected with cardiovascular diseases, 12,543,833 individuals were diagnosed with coronary artery disease, and 8,111,044 population was detected with stroke.
Thus, biosurgery products are used during the cardiovascular surgery, as they are safe, effective, prevent bleeding and initiate wound healing after the surgery. Therefore, the increasing incidence of cardiovascular diseases, can boost the demand of biosurgery, which could drive the overall biosurgery market forward over the forecast period (2022-2027).
Moreover, another key factor which is responsible for the growth of biosurgery market is the increasing demand of plastic surgery. For instance, according to the latest plastic surgery statistics report published in the year 2020, in America, out of 15.6 million of cosmetic operations, 2.3 million were cosmetic surgical procedures whereas 13.2 million cosmetic were minimally-invasive procedures.
According to the source mentioned above, in 2020, reconstructive procedures were 6.8 Million (3% increase from 2019). Thus, increasing demand of plastic surgery, could boost the demand for biosurgery which in turn can provide a conductive growth environment for the biosurgery overall market.
Therefore, due to the aforementioned factors, biosurgery demand increases, which will surge the growth of the overall biosurgery market during the forecast period from 2022 to 2027.
However, rising cost of surgical procedures and complications related to surgical procedures such as infection, pain and others, this can hamper the global biosurgery market growth.
Biosurgery Market by Product Type (Sealant, Hemostat, Bone Graft Substitute, Adhesion Barriers, and Others), Application (Cardiovascular Surgery, General Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery and Others), End-user (Hospitals and Ambulatory Surgical Centers), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World).
Biosurgery Market Key Players:
Some of the key market players operating in the Biosurgery market include BD, Baxter, SAMYANG HOLDING CORPORATION, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Stryker, Integra LifeSciences, Hemostasis LLC, Biom’Up, Pfizer Inc, Ethicon US LLC (Johnson & Johnson Services Inc), CryoLife Inc, Zimmer Biomet, Kuros Biosciences, Orthofix US LLC, Tissue Regenix, Betatech Medical, Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd, RTI Surgical, AROA BIOSURGERY LIMITED, BioCer Entwicklungs-GmbH, among others.
Recent Developmental Activities in the Biosurgery:
- In February 2022, Gunze Limited, announced that it has received medical device approval to manufacture and sell TENALEAFT, the first sheet-type absorbable adhesion barrier made in Japan. During open surgery and minimally invasive surgery, this device gives surgeons a new choice that can facilitate simple manipulation, provide a modest amount of adhesive strength for repositioning, and allow for conformable insertion.
- In December 2021, BD, a global medical technology company, announced that it has acquired Tissuemed, Ltd., a privately held company which has headquarter in Leeds, England it is an industry leader in developing self-adhesive surgical sealant films. Tissuemed’s lead product, TissuepatchT, is a proprietary sealant technology that bonds to tissue to help control internal bleeding or stop leakage from surgical wounds.
- In February 2022, Baxter International Inc, a leading global medical products company, announced acquisition of Seprafilm Adhesion Barrier which is used as an adjunct to limit the incidence, extent & severity of adhesions in certain pelvic and abdominal surgeries.
Key Takeaways from the Biosurgery Market Report Study:
- Market size analysis for current biosurgery market (2021), and market forecast for 5 years (2022-2027)
- The effect of the COVID-19 pandemic on this market is significant. To capture and analyze suitable indicators, our experts are closely watching the biosurgery market
- Top key product/services/technology developments, mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and joint ventures happened over the last 3 years
- Key companies dominating the global biosurgery market.
- Various opportunities are available for the other competitor in the biosurgery market space.
- What are the top-performing segments in 2021? How these segments will perform in 2027.
- Which are the top-performing regions and countries in the current biosurgery market scenario?
- Which are the regions and countries where companies should have concentrated on opportunities for biosurgery market growth in the coming future?
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ldva4a
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221221005233/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SURGERY HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/21/2022 04:55 AM/DISC: 12/21/2022 04:56 AM