Global ADME Toxicology Testing Market Report 2022: A $15.5 Billion Market by 2027 - Industry Trends, Growth, Opportunity and Forecasts - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 4, 2023--
The “ADME Toxicology Testing Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global ADME toxicology testing market size reached US$ 7.1 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, the market is set to reach US$ 15.5 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 13.9% during 2021-2027.
Absorption, distribution, metabolism and excretion (ADME) toxicology testing is conducted at an early phase of the drug development process to determine the safety, uptake, elimination, effectiveness and metabolic behavior of a parent compound or drug in living organisms. It is generally carried out by researchers in cell-based and in vitro assays using software solutions, devices, detectors, etc. to identify active compounds, genetic interactions and other biomolecular interactions. It helps in understanding the safety and toxicity of a drug candidate before progressing it into a late stage preclinical and clinical studies, thereby saving cost, drug discovery time and test complications.
The growing prevalence of diseases is increasing the requirement of novels drugs and biological products. This represents one of the key factors escalating the adoption of ADME toxicology testing to prevent the failure of candidate drugs at late-stage clinical trials. It also helps researchers to determine the viability of these drugs necessary for regulatory approval.
Additionally, one of the key trends witnessed in the market is the introduction of several guidance documents by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to provide instruction about ADME properties when evaluating the safety and efficacy of a drug candidate. Apart from this, the introduction of software that can calculate ADME automatically is gaining traction over conventional in vitro assays and in vivo experiments.
Furthermore, due to the mass outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and a significant lack of an effective vaccine or treatment, ADME toxicology testing is being utilized to calculate the efficacy of existing drugs as an alternative treatment, which is also augmenting the market growth.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global ADME toxicology testing market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global ADME toxicology testing market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the method?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global ADME toxicology testing market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Beckman Coulter Inc. (Danaher Corporation)
- Bioivt LLC
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Charles River Laboratories International Inc.
- Cyprotex Plc (Evotec AG)
- Molecular Discovery Ltd.
- Perkinelmer Inc.
- Promega Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Key Market Segmentation:
Breakup by Technology:
- Cell Culture
- High Throughput Screening
- Molecular Imaging
- OMICS Technology
Breakup by Product Type:
- Software Solutions
- Assay Systems
Breakup by Method:
Breakup by Application:
- Systemic Toxicity
- Renal Toxicity
Breakup by Region:
- United States
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Middle East and Africa
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/owox9n
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230104005731/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2023.
PUB: 01/04/2023 11:10 AM/DISC: 01/04/2023 11:09 AM