Topical Drug Delivery Global Market to Reach $186.51 Billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 8% - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 19, 2022--
The “Topical Drug Delivery Global Market Report 2022: Ukraine-Russia War Impact” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global topical drug delivery market is expected to grow from $126.11 billion in 2021 to $137.15 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.8%. The topical drug delivery market is expected to grow to $186.51 billion in 2026 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.0%.
North America was the largest region in the topical drug delivery market in 2021. Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing region in the forecast period. The regions covered in the topical drug delivery market report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
The growing prevalence of diabetes is expected to propel the growth of the topical drug delivery market going forward. Diabetes is a group of diseases that affect how the body uses blood sugar and results in high blood sugar levels. Topical drug delivery helps diabetes patients by administering medicines that can bypass hepatic first-pass metabolism. For instance, according to the World Health Organization, a Switzerland-based specialized agency of the United Nations, diabetes was the ninth leading cause of death in 2019, with an estimated 1.5 million deaths directly caused by diabetes. Therefore, the growing prevalence of diabetes is driving the growth of the topical drug delivery market.
Technological advancement is a key trend gaining popularity in the topical drug delivery market. Major companies operating in the topical drug delivery market are developing innovative products with advanced technologies to strengthen their position in the topical drug delivery market.
For instance, in April 2022, Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd., an Israel-based dermatology company, and Galderma S.A., a Switzerland-based pharmaceutical company specializing in dermatological treatments and skin care products, introduced Epsolay (benzoyl peroxide, cream, 5%), utilizing Sol-Gel’s microencapsulation technology for the treatment of inflammatory lesions of rosacea, which is patent protected until 2040. Sol-gel microencapsulation provides the advantage of entrapping molecules by forming inclusion complexes between essential oils (Eos) as guest molecules and beta-cyclodextrin as host in porous silica, making it more stable and resistant to environmental conditions. Silica acts as a protector for EOs.
The countries covered in the topical drug delivery market report are Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, UK and USA.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Assessment of Russia - War Impact on agriculture, energy and mineral commodities supply and their direct and indirect impact on the market analyzed in the report.
- Impact of high global inflation on market growth.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high-quality data and analysis
1) By Product Type: Semi-Solid Formulations; Liquid Formulations; Solid Formulations; Transdermal Products
2) By Route Of Administration: Dermal Drug Delivery; Ophthalmic Drug Delivery; Rectal Drug Delivery; Vaginal Drug Delivery; Nasal Drug Delivery
3) By End User: Hospitals; Clinics; Home Healthcare; Diagnostic Centers; Other End Users
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Topical Drug Delivery Market Characteristics
3. Topical Drug Delivery Market Trends And Strategies
4. Topical Drug Delivery Market - Macro Economic Scenario
5. Topical Drug Delivery Market Size And Growth
6. Topical Drug Delivery Market Segmentation
7. Topical Drug Delivery Market Regional And Country Analysis
8. Asia-Pacific Topical Drug Delivery Market
9. China Topical Drug Delivery Market
10. India Topical Drug Delivery Market
11. Japan Topical Drug Delivery Market
12. Australia Topical Drug Delivery Market
13. Indonesia Topical Drug Delivery Market
14. South Korea Topical Drug Delivery Market
15. Western Europe Topical Drug Delivery Market
16. UK Topical Drug Delivery Market
17. Germany Topical Drug Delivery Market
18. France Topical Drug Delivery Market
19. Eastern Europe Topical Drug Delivery Market
20. Russia Topical Drug Delivery Market
21. North America Topical Drug Delivery Market
22. USA Topical Drug Delivery Market
23. South America Topical Drug Delivery Market
24. Brazil Topical Drug Delivery Market
25. Middle East Topical Drug Delivery Market
26. Africa Topical Drug Delivery Market
27. Topical Drug Delivery Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Topical Drug Delivery Market
29. Topical Drug Delivery Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Galderma SA
- Johnson & Johnson Private Limited
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Bausch Health Companies Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pe7jf0
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221219005331/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/19/2022 04:54 AM/DISC: 12/19/2022 04:54 AM