Global Medical Aesthetics Market Report 2022 to 2027: Application of Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) in Medical Aesthetics Presents Opportunities - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 19, 2022--
The “Medical Aesthetics Market - Global Outlook & Forecast 2022-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global medical aesthetics market trends include consumers seeking aesthetic procedures starting at a younger age, an uptick in men seeking cosmetic enhancement procedures, and an increasing preference for non-invasive cosmetic procedures instead of cosmetic surgery.
The market is witnessing the launch of many advanced and innovative devices and products from global, regional, and local vendors. Facelifts, liposuction, botox & neuromodulators, skin resurfacing, and intense pulse light procedures are witnessing high demand from various age groups.
Medical aesthetics treatment focuses on treating and improving the appearance of the patient skin & body. Medical aesthetics treatments are not as aggressive as surgical interventions; they include minimally invasive and non-invasive surgical procedures that enhance the body shape, skin texture, and other benefits.
It required high skills, knowledge, and training in human anatomy and physiology. The global medical aesthetics industry has changed in the past few years, with the overall demand for cosmetic treatments trending in a single direction; on another side despite the barriers and restrictions on cosmetic procedures significantly imposed by the COVID-19 pandemic, there was still a healthy rise of 3% from 2019.
This reveals that the preference for improving appearance is strong, and there are enormous opportunities for the medical aesthetics market in the coming years.
New Medical Aesthetics Launched in the Medical Aesthetics Market
- In 2022, newly launched treatment such as Ellacor dermal micro-coring is becoming more popular for lines and laxity.
- A newly developed treatment RHA Redensity is used for lip lines. RHA Redensity gets approval for the correction of moderate and severe lip lines.
- In 2022, a new thread lift, “APTOS, was launched. The Aptos PLLA/PCL treads are developed from a novel blend of polymer material. These threads have good tissue gripping strengths with longer-lasting results.
- The new glow-boosting injectable “Volite” is more akin to that of a laser for enhancing skin quality, tone, and texture.
- The newly developed Sculptra for cellulite is collagen stimulating injectables indication used off-label for many years for the augmentation of the buttocks wrap up with clinical trials expected in 2022.
- The breast-enhancing implant A Cleavage will be available for patient use in 2022.
In the global medical aesthetics market, platelet-rich plasma is a highly popular cosmetic injectable medical treatment that helps nurture the skin appearance in aged people due to the ability to naturally rejuvenate the skin and repair and treat the aging sign by using the patient’s platelet-rich blood cells.
This procedure has become more trending in recent years. In addition, the safety and rapid result ability deliver significant market growth opportunities for key players. Several factors play a vital role in the rising demand for PRP like in cosmetic procedures, PRP is applicable for hair loss and skin rejuvenation.
In hair loss, PRP is commonly used for treating male pattern baldness for both purposes, such as hair loss prevention and promoting new hair growth. Dermatologists and plastic surgeons highly recommend the PRP procedure in high-income countries to improve skin appearance and overall health.
The advancement in medical aesthetics procedures will expect to achieve significant market growth. The medical aesthetics market is overgrowing with aesthetic dermatology sectors, including innovations in botanical blends in hair care, skincare, and others. The procedures, methodologies, and systems applied for dermatology procedures in the past were completely different from recent years.
The significant changes in dermatology care and advancement in technology in skincare and medical aesthetics paved the direction for innumerable procedures that reduced the side effects. Laser applications are highly adopted for treating gentle vascular birthmarks, haemangioma, and other skin issues.
Opportunities & Trends
- Application of Platelet-Rich Plasma (Prp) in Medical Aesthetics
- Advances in Medical Aesthetics
- Launch of New Medical Aesthetic Treatments
- Better Access to Cosmetic Surgeries Through Medical Tourism
- Increasing Expenditure on Medical Aesthetic Procedures
- Rise in Demand for Minimally Invasive & Non-Invasive Surgeries
- Aging Demographic Cohorts & Increasing Focus on Improving Appearance
- Side Effects Associated With Medical Aesthetic Treatments
- High Costs Associated With Medical Aesthetic Treatments
- Minimally Invasive
- Body Contouring Devices
- Laser & Energy Based Devices
- Cosmetic Implants
- Derma Filler & Neuromodulators
- Microneedling & Chemical Peels
- Body Contouring & Cellulite Reduction
- Skin Tightening & Skin Lighteners
- Facial Aesthetic
- Breast Augmentation
- Hospital & Skin Clinics
- Medical Spa & Beauty Centres
- North America
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- AbbVie (Allergan)
- Bausch Health Companies
- EL.En. S.p.A.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Merz Pharma
- Sisram Medical
Other Prominent Vendors
- Aesthetics Biomedical
- Asclepion Laser Technologies
- Astanza Laser
- Beijing Sanhe Beauty S & T Co.
- Beijing ADSS Development
- Biotec Italia
- BISON Medical
- Bluecore Company
- Brera Medical Technologies S.R.L.
- BTL Aesthetics
- Cartessa Aesthetics
- Dominion Aesthetic Technologies
- F Care Systems
- GSD - Global Skin Dermatologist
- InMode Aesthetic Solutions
- Leaflife Technology
- LINLINE Medical Systems
- Lynton Lasers
- MedArt ApS
- Microaire Surgical Instruments
- Revance Aesthetics
- Venus Concept
- Zimmer MedizinSysteme
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pu5zb4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221219005547/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SURGERY HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/19/2022 10:22 AM/DISC: 12/19/2022 10:22 AM