Global Atrial Fibrillation Treatment Market Report 2022 to 2027: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunities and Forecasts - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 27, 2022--
The “Atrial Fibrillation Treatment Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global atrial fibrillation treatment market size reached US$ 6.3 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, the publisher expects the market to reach US$ 12.4 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 11.95% during 2021-2027.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Atricure Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Cardiofocus Inc.
- Hansen Medical Inc. (Auris Health)
- Johnson & Johnson
- Siemens Healthineers
- Stereotaxis Inc.
Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use sectors. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Atrial fibrillation (AFib) refers to a cardiac condition with irregular and rapid heart rate that increases the risks of stroke, heart failure and other heart-related complications. In this condition, the upper (atrial) chambers beat irregularly and out of coordination with the lower (ventricle) chambers of the heart, thereby causing heart palpitations, shortness of breath and fatigue.
It can also lead to the development of blood clots that may disrupt the blood flow to other organs. The main types of AFib include paroxysmal, persistent, long-term persistent, and permanent AFib that can be treated with medications and other interventions to adjust the heart’s electrical impulses.
The rising prevalence of cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) is one of the key factors driving the growth of the market. Such disorders are highly prevalent among the geriatric population and individuals suffering from other ailments, such as diabetes, hypertension and cardiovascular diseases (CVDs). This, along with the steadily increasing geriatric population across the globe, is providing a boost to the market growth.
Furthermore, the increasing preference for minimally invasive (MI) surgical procedures is also creating a positive impact on the demand for miniaturized surgical devices, implant surgeries and remote nursing.
Additionally, various technological advancements, such as the development of catheter ablation devices to remove damaged heart tissues and innovative mapping and recording systems, is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Other factors, including improvements in the healthcare infrastructure and extensive research and development (R&D) activities in the field of medical sciences, are projected to drive the market further.
Key Market Segmentation:
The publisher provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global atrial fibrillation treatment market report, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on disorder type, treatment type and end-user.
Breakup by Disorder Type:
- Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation
- Persistent Atrial Fibrillation
- Permanent Atrial Fibrillation
Breakup by Treatment Type:
- Medical Procedures
- Surgical Procedures
- Maze Surgery
- Catheter Ablation
- Non-Surgical Procedures
- Electric Cardioversion
- Diagnostic Catheters
- Mapping and Recording Systems
- Cardiac Monitors
- Access Devices
- Left Atrial Appendage and Closure Devices
- Intracardiac Echocardiography (ICE) Systems
Breakup by End-User:
- Cardiac Labs
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- United States
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global atrial fibrillation treatment market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global atrial fibrillation treatment market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the disorder type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the treatment type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global atrial fibrillation treatment market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/44uwnf
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221227005176/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: GENERAL HEALTH HEALTH CARDIOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/27/2022 08:52 AM/DISC: 12/27/2022 08:51 AM