Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market 2022 to 2027: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunities and Forecasts - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 23, 2022--
The “Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global non-invasive prenatal testing market reached a value of US$ 2.9 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, the publisher expects the market to reach US$ 7.4 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 16.9% during 2021-2027.
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Berry Genetics Inc.
- BGI Genomics Co. Ltd.
- Eurofins Scientific Services Limited
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- GE Healthcare
- Illumina Inc.
- Laboratory Corporation
- Natera Inc.
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Yourgene Health plc.
Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use sectors. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT) is a form of prenatal screening conducted on a pregnant woman’s blood sample to detect the presence of fetal abnormalities. The test is primarily used to diagnose genetic disorders such as Down syndrome (or trisomy 21), Edwards syndrome (or trisomy 18), Patau syndrome (or trisomy 13) and Turner syndrome, by analyzing DNA fragments in the mother’s blood.
The procedure eliminates the need for various precarious and invasive procedures, such as chorionic villus sampling (CVS) and can be performed after nine weeks of pregnancy.
The growing prevalence of genetic disorders of the fetus is one of the key factors driving the market growth. Furthermore, technological advancements in the field of life sciences and healthcare industry is also providing a boost to the market. For instance, the development of DNA sequencing technologies, regenerative medicines and breakthroughs in molecular research have created immense possibilities to combat the chances of any serious disease at the primitive stage itself.
Additionally, the increasing acceptance rate for prenatal testing, along with rising health consciousness and awareness regarding the benefits and significance of such testing among the masses, is also driving the market growth. Healthcare providers, as well as expecting parents, are adopting alternatives to diagnose other genetic disorders, including spina bifida, cleft palate, and sickle cell anemia, and treat them in the early stages of fetal development.
Moreover, the shifting trend toward childbearing at high maternal age (35 years or older) is also positively impacting the market growth. Advancing maternal age can lead to numerous health complications, such as high blood pressure, reduced fertility, risk of miscarriage and increased risk of chromosomal anomalies in the fetus.
Key Market Segmentation:
The publisher provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global non-invasive prenatal testing market, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, test type, technology, method, application and end-user.
Breakup by Product Type:
Breakup by Test Type:
- Materni 21
Breakup by Technology:
Breakup by Method:
- Ultrasound Detection
- Biochemical Screening Tests
- Cell-Free DNA in Maternal Plasma Tests
- Fetal Cells in Maternal Blood Tests
Breakup by Application:
- Microdeletion Syndrome
Breakup by End-User:
- Diagnostic Laboratories
Breakup by Region:
- United States
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
Middle East and Africa
Key Questions Answered in This Report
1. What was the size of the global non-invasive prenatal testing market in 2021?
2. What is the expected growth rate of the global non-invasive prenatal testing market during 2022-2027?
3. What are the key factors driving the global non-invasive prenatal testing market?
4. What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global non-invasive prenatal testing market?
5. What is the breakup of the global non-invasive prenatal testing market based on the product type?
6. What is the breakup of the global non-invasive prenatal testing market based on the test type?
7. What is the breakup of the global non-invasive prenatal testing market based on the technology?
8. What is the breakup of the global non-invasive prenatal testing market based on the method?
9. What is the breakup of the global non-invasive prenatal testing market based on the application?
10. What is the breakup of the global non-invasive prenatal testing market based on the end-user?
11. What are the key regions in the global non-invasive prenatal testing market?
12. Who are the key companies/players in the global non-invasive prenatal testing market?
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/z3mkd
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221223005093/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: BABY/MATERNITY HEALTH CONSUMER MEDICAL DEVICES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/23/2022 04:47 AM/DISC: 12/23/2022 04:46 AM