Global Automated External Defibrillator Market 2022 to 2028 - Players Include Asahi Kasei, Schiller, Stryker and BPL Medical Technologies - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 21, 2022--
The “Automated External Defibrillator Market, By Analysis Type By End User, and By Geography - Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022 - 2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Automated external defibrillators (AEDs) are used to treat people experiencing sudden cardiac arrest, a medical condition in which the heart stops beating suddenly and unexpectedly. AEDs send an electric pulse or shock to the heart to restore a normal heartbeat. AED is used to both analyze the electrical cardiac rhythm and deliver shocks.
They are often used to revive someone from sudden cardiac arrest or to help those experiencing sudden cardiac arrest. Thus, with the increase in prevalence of cardiac diseases, the demand for AEDs is also increasing.
High prevalence of cardiovascular diseases (CVDs), growing geriatric population, and increase in awareness among people about cardiac health is expected to boost the growth of the global automated external defibrillator market during the forecast period. CVDs are the most frequent condition in older adults and the No. 1 cause of death. Adults age 65 and older are more likely than younger people to suffer from cardiovascular disease.
For instance, according to the World Health Organization (WHO), 1 in 6 people worldwide will be aged 60 years or over by 2030, and by 2050, the world’s population aged 60 years and older will double (2.1 billion).
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global automated external defibrillator market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2022-2028), considering 2021 as the base year.
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market.
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players.
- It profiles key players in the global automated external defibrillator market based on the following parameters such as company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics.
- The global automated external defibrillator market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts.
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global automated external defibrillator market.
Global Automated External Defibrillator Market, By Analysis Type:
- Semi-automated External Defibrillators
- Fully-automated External Defibrillators
Global Automated External Defibrillator Market, By End User:
- Home Care
- Other End Users
Global Automated External Defibrillator Market, By Geography:
- North America
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- Schiller AG
- Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co. Ltd
- Stryker Corporation
- CU Medical System Inc.
- Mediana Co. Ltd.
- BPL Medical Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- ViVest Medical
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uxxlhg
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221221005237/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MEDICAL DEVICES HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/21/2022 05:25 AM/DISC: 12/21/2022 05:25 AM