Global Sleep Aids Market Report 2022: Featuring Key Players Sanofi, Merck, Pfizer, GSK, Sommetrics & More - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 28, 2022--
The “Sleep Aids Market, by Product Type, by Sleep Disorder, and by Region - Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022 - 2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Sleeping aids, are also known as hypnotics, sleeping pills or devices used in the treatment of various sleeping disorders such as narcolepsy, sleep apnea, and insomnia, which are caused due to factors such as psychiatric disorders (Depression and anxiety), environmental problems (light, noise and extreme temperatures) medical issues (asthma) and others.
Sleeping aid medications include non-benzodiazepines, antidepressants, and antipsychotics for the treatment of sleeping disorders. However, various behavioral therapies such as light therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, and relaxation techniques are also used in the treatment of these disorders. Sleep disorders are caused by different diseases such as heart disease, lung disease, nerve disorders, mental illness, and depression.
Increasing adoption of organic strategies by key players in market such as obtaining authorization by the U.S FDA is expected to drive market growth over the forecast period. For instance, in February 2021, the U.S. FDA announced the authorization of a novel device eXciteOSA, a removable tongue muscle stimulation device which delivers neuromuscular stimulation to the tongue to reduce snoring and mild sleep apnea for patients 18 years or older.
The U.S. FDA has assessed the safety as well as effectiveness of the eXciteOSA and studied in 115 patients with snoring and mild apnea. eXciteOSA device is used for 20 minutes and once a day for every 6 weeks then discontinued for 2 weeks to study and assess the device. eXciteOSA device is reviewed through De-Novo premarket review pathway, for low to moderate risk device. It works by process called electric muscle stimulation through mouthpiece that sits around the tongue.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global Sleep Aids Market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2022-2030), considering 2021 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global Sleep Aids Market based on the following parameters - company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global Sleep Aids Market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global Sleep Aids Market
Global Sleep Aids Market, By Product Type:
- Mattresses and pillows
- Sleep apnea devices
Global Sleep Aids Market, By Sleep Disorder:
- Sleep apnea
- Restless legs syndrome
- Night terrors
Global Sleep Aids Market, By Region:
- North America
- By Country
- Latin America
- By Country
- Rest of Latin America
- By Country
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- By Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East
- By Country
- Rest of Middle East
- By Region/Country
- South Africa
- Central Africa
- North Africa
- Merck & Co., Inc,
- Pfizer Inc.,
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.,
- GSK plc,
- Sommetrics, Inc.,
- Cadwell Industries, Inc.
- SleepMed, Inc.
- Sci Sparc
- Natus Medical Incorporated
- Therapix Biosciences Ltd
- Compumedics Limited.
- Eisai Co., Ltd
- Tris Pharma
- Novartis AG
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited
- Rotech Healthcare Inc.
- Idorsia Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Objectives and Assumptions
2. Market Purview
3. Market Dynamics, Regulations, and Trends Analysis
4. Global Sleep Aids Market- Impact of Coronavirus (Covid-19) Pandemic
5. Global Sleep Aids Market, By Product Type, 2017 - 2030, (US$ Million)
6. Global Sleep Aids Market, By Sleep Disorder, 2017 - 2030, (US$ Million)
7. Global Sleep Aids Market, By Region, 2017 - 2030, (US$ Million)
8. Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3gghyl
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221228005252/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH OTHER HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/28/2022 08:49 AM/DISC: 12/28/2022 08:49 AM