Insights on the Robotic Radiosurgery System Global Market to 2028 - Size, Share, & COVID-19 Impact Analysis - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 23, 2022--
The “Global Robotic Radiosurgery System Market” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
In 2021, the global robotic radiosurgery system market was valued at $419.5 million. This is anticipated to rise over the forecast period at a CAGR of 11.5% to reach $901.6 million.
The full report suite on the global market for robotic radiosurgery systems includes two main segments: capital equipment and services and maintenance revenue. Regional volumes of robotic radiosurgery procedures are also included and reported.
MARKET REPORT DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Size & Growth Trends
- Procedure Numbers
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Market Drivers & Limiters
- Market Forecasts Until 2028, and Historical Data to 2018
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Company Profiles and Product Portfolios
- Leading Competitors
The global robotic radiosurgery market experienced a substantial increase in the number of procedures performed in 2021. In 2020, the market undertook a slower growth in procedure volume as a result of the Global COVID-19 pandemic.
GLOBAL ROBOTIC RADIOSURGERY SYSTEM MARKET TRENDS
A general trend that is being seen across all segments of the surgical robotics market is the increasing usage of robots during surgery, especially for surgical robots that have the ability to perform minimally invasive surgery.
GLOBAL ROBOTIC RADIOSURGERY SYSTEM MARKET SHARE INSIGHTS
The Global Robotic Radiosurgery System market has only one dominant competitor: Accuray. While there are some other radiosurgery systems on the market with robotic components, Accuray’s CyberKnife is the only true robot on the market. In addition to its traditional uses, the system may also be used for neurological indications through the company’s partnership with Brainlab.
GLOBAL ROBOTIC RADIOSURGERY SYSTEM MARKET SEGMENTATION SUMMARY
- Capital Equipment
- Services Revenue
- Maintenance Revenue
- RESEARCH SCOPE SUMMARY
- Regions: North America (Canada, United States)
- Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Venezuela)
- Western Europe (Austria, Benelux, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Scandinavia, Spain, Switzerland, U.K.)
- Central & Eastern Europe (Baltic States, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine)
- Middle East (Bahrain, Iran, Israel, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates)
- Asia Pacific (Australia, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam)
- Africa (Algeria, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Libya, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa, Sudan, Uganda)
- Base Year: 2021
- Forecast Period: 2022-2028
- Historical Data: 2018-2021
- Quantitative Data: Market Size, Market Share, Market Growth Rates, Units Sold, Average Selling Prices
- Qualitative Data: COVID-19 Impact, Market Growth Trends, Market Limiters, Competitive Analysis & SWOT for Top Competitors, Mergers & Acquisitions, Company Profiles, Product Portfolios
- Data Sources: Primary Interviews with Industry Leaders, Government Physician Data, Regulatory Data, Hospital Private Data, Import & Export Data.
- ZAP Surgical Systems
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1ja1uu
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221223005105/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SURGERY HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/23/2022 05:56 AM/DISC: 12/23/2022 05:56 AM