Global Bioengineered Food Market Outlook and Opportunity Analysis Report 2022-2030 Featuring Key Players - Bayer, BASF, Syngenta, Dow Chemical, DuPont de Nemours, Sakata, Groupe Limagrain, & KWS SAAT - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 19, 2022--
The “Bioengineered Food Market, by Product Type, and by Region - Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022 - 2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global bioengineered food market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 8.1% over the forecast period, owing to rising awareness about various benefits offered by bioengineered foods.
Increasing yield for food crops is important to fulfil the growing demand for food across the globe. Bioengineered crops offer higher yield in terms of various food crops such as soybean, cotton, sugar beets, and corn among others which can be a solution to meet demand for food worldwide.
Among product type, the global bioengineered food market is segmented into vegetables, fruits, crops, and others (animal products, etc.). The crops segment accounted for the maximum market share in 2021 owing to the government approvals for bioengineered crops such as cotton across the globe.
Among regions, Asia Pacific is expected to account for a significant market share during the forecast period, owing to increasing government support for bioengineered crops in emerging economies such as India and China. In December 2019, according to data published by China’s Agriculture Ministry, the government of China approved a new strain of bioengineered (genetically modified) soybeans imports from the U.S.
The approved variety is an insect-resistant soybean from the company Dow AgroSciences LLC, a biotechnology solutions company. The Chinese government approved a new type of bioengineered papaya, and renewed permits for 10 crop varieties which include canola and corn.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global bioengineered food market, and provides market size (US$ Billion) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2022-2030), considering 2021 as the base year.
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approvals, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global bioengineered food market based on the following parameters - company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Bayer AG, BASF SE, Syngenta AG, The Dow Chemical Company, DuPont de Nemours, Inc., Sakata, Groupe Limagrain, and KWS SAAT SE & Co. KGaA.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decision regarding future product launches, technology up gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics.
- The global bioengineered food market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, bioengineered food manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global bioengineered food market
- Bayer AG
- BASF SE
- Syngenta AG
- The Dow Chemical Company
- DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
- Groupe Limagrain
- KWS SAAT SE & Co. KGaA
Global Bioengineered Food Market, By Product Type:
- Others (Animal Products, etc.)
Global Bioengineered Food Market, By Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Middle East
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ozdsnu
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221219005718/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
email@example.comFor E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL OTHER NATURAL RESOURCES SUPERMARKET AGRICULTURE NATURAL RESOURCES FOOD/BEVERAGE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/19/2022 01:37 PM/DISC: 12/19/2022 01:36 PM