Global Commercial Greenhouse Market Report 2022: Expanding Employment of Cutting-Edge Technologies Fuels Robust Annual Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 28, 2022--
The “Global Commercial Greenhouse Market By Product Type, By Type, By Equipment, By Region, Competition, Opportunity, and Forecast, 2017-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global commercial greenhouse market is anticipated to witness robust CAGR in the forecast period, 2023-2027. The demand for food is increasing due to both population growth and the changing environmental conditions.
Due to the increased use of commercial greenhouse technology and the expanding employment of cutting-edge technologies in the agriculture sector, it is anticipated that the worldwide market for commercial greenhouses will see profitable opportunities in the forecast period.
A greenhouse that is utilized to raise crops for profit is known as a commercial greenhouse. The equipment and materials employed in the greenhouse have an effect on its production and raise its profitability. In the commercial greenhouse, artificial technologies like coolers, heaters, lighting, and enough ventilation are used to boost the yield. To capture the sunshine and maintain a warm interior temperature, they cover the greenhouse with a variety of materials, including glass and plastic. The greenhouse has proven to be beneficial in ensuring the production of required crops throughout the year.
The global commercial greenhouse market is segmented into product type, type, equipment, regional distribution, and competitive landscape. Based on the product type, the market is divided into fruits, vegetables, flowers & ornamentals, and others. The vegetables segment is expected to capture the highest market share in the forecast period, 2023-2027. The commercial greenhouse is a blessing for vegetable farming since it enables year-round vegetable growth without having to worry about temperature, changing weather patterns, and other factors. Growing vegetables in greenhouses shield the plants from damaging elements, including pests, the elements, wind, and scorching heat. It offers the fertilization, humidity, moisture, light, and irrigation that are most conducive to the crop’s growth.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2017-2020
- Base Year: 2021
- Estimated Year: 2022E
- Forecast Period: 2023F-2027F
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of the global commercial greenhouse market from 2017 to 2021
- To estimate and forecast the market size of global commercial greenhouse market from 2022E to 2027F and growth rate until 2027F.
- To classify and forecast the global commercial greenhouse market based on product type, type, equipment, region, and company.
- To identify the dominant region or segment in the global commercial greenhouse market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global commercial greenhouse market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the global commercial greenhouse market.
- To identify and analyze the profiles of leading players operating in the global commercial greenhouse market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in global commercial greenhouse market.
In this report, global commercial greenhouse market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Commercial Greenhouse Market, By Product Type:
- Flowers & Ornamentals
Commercial Greenhouse Market, By Type:
- Plastic Greenhouse
- Glass Greenhouse
Commercial Greenhouse Market, By Equipment:
- Cooling Systems
- Heating Systems
Commercial Greenhouse Market, By Region:
- North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Commercial Greenhouse Market
6. Global Commercial Greenhouse Market Outlook
7. North America Commercial Greenhouse Market Outlook
8. Europe Commercial Greenhouse Market Outlook
9. Asia-Pacific Commercial Greenhouse Market Outlook
10. South America Commercial Greenhouse Market Outlook
11. Middle East and Africa Commercial Greenhouse Market Outlook
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
16. About the Publisher & Disclaimer
- Lumigrow, Inc.
- Agra Tech, Inc.
- Argus Control Systems
- Heliospectra AB
- Nexus Corporation
- The Glasshouse Company Pty Ltd
- Poly-Tex, Inc.
- DeCloet Greenhouse Mfg. Ltd.
- Rough Brothers Inc.
- Logiqs BV
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jy2s70
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221228005292/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: COMMERCIAL BUILDING & REAL ESTATE AGRICULTURE CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY NATURAL RESOURCES HVAC HEMP CANNABIS MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/28/2022 10:31 AM/DISC: 12/28/2022 10:30 AM