Global GaN Semiconductor Devices Market Report 2022: Stronger Di-Electric Fields and Reduced Switching Losses Fuels Adoption - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 19, 2022--
The “Global GaN Semiconductor Devices Market (2022 Edition) - Analysis By Type, Wafer Size, End-Use By Region, By Country: Market Insights and Forecast (2018-2028)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global GaN Semiconductor Devices Market was valued at USD 78.61 Million in the year 2021. GaN-embedded power semiconductor devices are gradually replacing their silicon-based counterparts due to a stronger di-electric field and significantly reduced switching losses.
These have advanced technology to keep pace with constantly evolving energy, electronics, and manufacturing industries. Thus, GaN power semiconductor industry is set to experience remarkable growth as the need for highly efficient energy conversion and transfer systems increases.
Demand for RF Semiconductor is likely to witness substantial growth pertaining to the growing demand for telecommunication infrastructure worldwide followed by 5G technology. Moreover, 4-inch wafer size holds the maximum share due to its wide usage in high-temperature and high-power density devices.
The consumer electronics sector is showing technological advancement of replacing older semiconductors with GaN semiconductors, backed by its enhanced properties such as high thermal conductivity, high voltage potential, and large critical fields. Further, new gallium nitride (GaN) technology can help electric and hybrid-electric vehicles charge faster and drive farther. Therefore, GaN Semiconductor Devices are being adopted more frequently in the automobile industry, which is fueling market expansion.
Americas hold a significant share in the GaN Semiconductor Device market, backed by huge investments from the government for Research and Development across various semiconductor industries. Further, countries like China, Japan, and India are expected to grow significantly in the coming years due to the high demand for consumer electronics and robust communication devices.
Scope of the Report:
- The report presents the analysis of GaN Device market for the historical period of 2018-2021 and the forecast period of 2023-2028.
- The report analyses the GaN Device Market by value (USD Million).
- The report analyses the GaN Device Market by Type- (Opto Semiconductor, Power Semiconductor, RF Semiconductor).
- The report analyses the GaN Device Market by Wafer Size (in inch)- 2,4,6,8.
- The report analyses the GaN Device Market by End Use Industry - (Consumer Electronics, Telecom and Infrastructure, Automotive and Mobility, Industrial And Power, Defence And Aerospace, Other Industry).
- The Global GaN Device Market has been analysed By Region (Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and MEA).
- The Global GaN Device Market has been analysed by countries (United States, Canada, Brazil, United Kingdom, Germany, France, China, Japan, India, South Korea).
- The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, by type and wafer size.
- Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
- The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and new product development. The companies analysed in the report include Gan Systems, Wolfspeed, Inc., Infineon Technologies AG, Navitas, Qorvo, Inc., Toshiba Corp., Efficient Power Conversion, MACOM, NXP, NextGen Power Systems.
Key Target Audience:
- Semiconductor Industry Vendors
- Consulting and Advisory Firms
- Research and Development (R&D) Organizations
- Government and Policy Makers
- Investment Banks and Equity Firms
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Research Methodology
4. Market Dynamics
5. Value Chain Analysis
6. Covid-19 Impact Assessment
7. Porter Five Force Analysis
8. Macro Economic Indicator Outlook
9. Average Selling Price Analysis
10. Competitive Positioning
11. Global GaN Device Market Trends and Forecast Analysis, 2018-2028, USD Million & CAGR
12. Global GaN Device Market Trend And Forecast Analysis, 2018-2028, By Type
13. Global GaN Device Market Trend And Forecast Analysis, 2018-2028, By Wafer Size (in inch)
14. Global GaN Device Market Trend And Forecast Analysis, 2018-2028, By End-Use Industry
15. Global GaN Device Market Trend And Forecast Analysis, 2018-2028, By Region
16. Americas GaN Device Market Trends and Forecast Analysis, 2018-2028, USD Million & CAGR
17. Europe GaN Device Market Trends and Forecast Analysis, 2018-2028, USD Million & CAGR
18. Asia Pacific GaN Device Market Trends and Forecast Analysis, 2018-2028, USD Million & CAGR
19. Middle East GaN Device Market Trends and Forecast Analysis, 2018-2028, USD Million & CAGR
20. About the Publisher
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dnlbg1
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221219005549/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY SEMICONDUCTOR
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/19/2022 10:35 AM/DISC: 12/19/2022 10:35 AM