Global Printing Inks Market Report to 2031: Players Include Altana, Dow, Flint and Fujifilm - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 15, 2022--
The “Global Printing Inks Market 2021-2031 by Product Type, Process, Resin Type, Application, and Region: Trend Forecast and Growth Opportunity” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global printing inks market will reach $50,478.7 million by 2031, growing by 4.1% annually over 2021-2031, driven by the increasing demand and use of printing ink in packaging and labelling applications, the rising digital printing, the advent of 3D printing technology, and the fast growing retail and e-commerce industry.
Selected Key Players
- Altana AG
- Dainichiseika Color & Chemicals Mfg. Co., Ltd.
- Epple Druckfarben AG
- Flint Group
- FUJIFILM Corporation
- Hubergroup Deutschland GmbH
- Sakata Inx Corporation
- Sanchez SA de CV
- SICPA HOLDING SA
- Siegwerk Druckfarben AG & Co. KGaA
- Sun Chemical Corporation
- T&K TOKA Corporation
- Tokyo Printing Ink Mfg Co. Ltd
- Toyo Ink SC Holdings Co. Ltd
- Wikoff Color Corporation
- Yip’s Chemical Holdings Limited
- Zeller+Gmelin GmbH & Co. KG
This report is based on a comprehensive research of the entire global printing inks market and all its sub-segments through extensively detailed classifications. Profound analysis and assessment are generated from premium primary and secondary information sources with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain. The report is based on studies on 2018-2021 and provides forecast from 2022 till 2031 with 2021 as the base year.
In-depth qualitative analyses include identification and investigation of the following aspects:
- Market Structure
- Growth Drivers
- Restraints and Challenges
- Emerging Product Trends & Market Opportunities
- Porter’s Five Forces
The trend and outlook of global market is forecast in optimistic, balanced, and conservative view by taking into account of COVID-19 and Russia-Ukraine conflict. The balanced (most likely) projection is used to quantify global printing inks market in every aspect of the classification from perspectives of by Product Type, Process, Resin Type, Application, and Region.
Based on Product Type, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2021-2031 included in each section.
- Solvent-based Ink
- Water-based Ink
- Oil-based Ink
- UV Ink
- UV-LED Ink
- Other Types of Inks
Based on Process, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2021-2031 included in each section.
- Lithographic Printing
- Flexographic Printing
- Gravure Printing
- Digital Printing
- Other Processes
By Resin Type, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2021-2031 included in each section.
- Modified Resin
- Modified Cellulose
- Other Resin Types
By Application, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2021-2031 included in each section.
- Packaging & Labelling
- Rigid Packaging (Rigid Plastic Containers, Paperboard Containers, Metal Cans, Corrugated Boxes, Other Rigid Packaging)
- Flexible Packaging
- Other Packaging
- Commercial and Publication
- Other Applications
Geographically, the following regions together with the listed national/local markets are fully investigated:
- North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Rest of Europe; Rest of Europe is further segmented into Russia, Switzerland, Poland, Sweden, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Norway, Denmark, and Finland)
- APAC (Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, India, and Rest of APAC; Rest of APAC is further segmented into Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, New Zealand, Vietnam, Taiwan, and Philippines)
- South America (Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Rest of South America)
- MEA (UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and Rest of MEA)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3i7vng
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221215005936/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL OFFICE PRODUCTS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/15/2022 01:00 PM/DISC: 12/15/2022 01:01 PM