2022 India Weekly Telecom News Insights - Early Warning of Market Opportunities and/or Threats - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 15, 2022--
The “India Weekly Telecom News” newsletter has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This weekly newsletter is designed to keep you up-to-date on telecom developments in India on a weekly basis. IWTN is offered only as an electronically delivered PDF and is sent each Friday so that it is available first thing on Monday.
India represents one of the fastest growing telecom markets. It ranks behind China in size and growth, but the Indian market possesses characteristics that make it a more attractive investment opportunity than China such as:
Reasons to Invest
- Stable Government
- English Speaking
- Established Legal System
- Well developed Infrastructure
- Outsourcing Business Growth
Who should be interested?
- Equipment Suppliers
- International Carriers
- Wireless Suppliers
- System Integrators
- Strategic Planners
- International Service Providers
Both telecom equipment suppliers and service providers as well as large IT companies outsourcing to India - who want to keep up with recent policy and regulatory changes and improvements in infrastucture.
Benefits of subscribing to this newsletter?
- Provides information not available elsewhere
- Timely information from sources in India
- Provides an early warning of market opportunities and/or threats
- Tracks market development on a regular basis
- Saves time and money in trying to keep up to date
- Provides a historical record for in-house research
- Provides analyses of important decisions and developments affecting the market
For more information about this newsletter visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vtn9u2
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221215005774/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: INDIA ASIA PACIFIC
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY TELECOMMUNICATIONS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/15/2022 10:59 AM/DISC: 12/15/2022 10:59 AM