In a Year of Growth and Expansion, NEPC Elects New Partners and Announces Promotion of Principals
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 15, 2022--
NEPC, LLC one of the industry’s largest independent, research-driven investment consulting firms, today announced the election of seven new partners and the promotion of eleven new principals across the firm. These new elections and promotions will be effective January 1, 2023.
“NEPC continues to be an industry leader simply because we believe in identifying, attracting, and fostering world-class talent,” said Michael Manning, Managing Partner of NEPC. “These new partners and principals represent the best and brightest in our industry. Through either crafting tailored, research-driven strategies that ensure our clients’ long-term financial sustainability or supporting our clients and workforce with creative solutions, this team is ensuring that NEPC remains a premier destination for investment services.”
The newly elected Partners are:
- Josh Beers – Head of Private Equity Investments
- Sebastian Grzejka, CAIA – Senior Consultant, Endowments and Foundations
- Matt Lombardi – Chief Financial Officer
- Dulari Pancholi, CFA, CAIA – Head of Credit and Multi-Asset Investments
- Kelly Regan – Senior Consultant, Corporate
- Matthew Ritter, CAIA – Head of Real Asset Investments
- Elton Thomaj, CAIA – Senior Investment Director, Portfolio Construction
NEPC’s new Principals are:
- Kelly Bruns – Senior Finance Manager
- Jason Castonguay – Director, Discretionary
- Thomas Cook – Senior Consultant, Defined Contribution
- Tim Fitzgerald, CAIA – Senior Consultant, Defined Contribution
- Brandon Jones – Senior Investment Director, Portfolio Construction
- Ashlee Lazzari – Director of Marketing and Communications
- Heather Martone – Senior Marketing Manager
- Kevin Novak – Senior Consultant, Healthcare
- Brian Parnell – Director, Discretionary
- Keith Stronkowsky, CFA – Senior Consultant, Public
- Eric Vallo, CFA – Senior Consultant, Healthcare
For NEPC, 2022 has been a year defined by talent expansion. Key highlights include:
- Former Meketa Partner and Chief Operating Officer Kellie Kane joined NEPC as its new COO in May 2022.
- In July 2022, NEPC expanded its Corporate Consulting practice group by acquiring a team from Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM).
- Real estate industry leader Shelley Santulli joined the firm in October, 2022 as Principal and Senior Investment Director, Real Assets.
For more information on NEPC’s employee workforce and to explore open opportunities, click here.
About NEPC, LLC
NEPC, LLC, is one of the country’s leading investment consulting firms, servicing 411 retainer clients with $1.4 trillion in assets 1 with $301.2 billion in alternative assets 2. Combining a proprietary research team dedicated to the long-term challenges facing investors with our unique client-centric model, NEPC builds forward-looking investment portfolios for institutional investors and ultra-high-net worth individuals. To learn more about NEPC, visit nepc.com.
1 As of 10/1/2022
2 As of 12/31/2021, NEPC provides some form of advice to all clients counted but does not advise all clients on all asset classes.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221215005211/en/
CONTACT: Laura Nascimento
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA MASSACHUSETTS
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CONSULTING PROFESSIONAL SERVICES FINANCE
SOURCE: NEPC, LLC
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/15/2022 09:00 AM/DISC: 12/15/2022 09:02 AM