The Worldwide Food Delivery Mobile Application Industry is Expected to Reach $8.4 Billion by 2027 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 15, 2022--
The “Global Food Delivery Mobile Application Market (2022-2027) by Operating System, End User, and Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Food Delivery Mobile Application Market is estimated to be USD 5.12 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 8.4 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 10.4%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Food Delivery Mobile Application Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors.
There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Food Delivery Mobile Application Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development, and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Food Delivery Mobile Application Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Food Delivery Mobile Application Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
- High Internet Penetration and Growing Use of Smartphones
- Increasing Number of Online Platforms
- Rising Standards of Living in Developing Countries
- Lack of High-Speed Connectivity in Emerging Economies
- Growing Investment on Digitization
- Social Media Integration and Technological Advancements
- Innovative Advertising, Interactive Dashboards, and Code Referral Systems
- Increased Alliances and Collaborations of Various Restaurants with the Application Develop
- Leading Fast-Food Chain Relying on Their Own Food Delivery Apps
The Global Food Delivery Mobile Application Market is segmented based on Operating System, End User, and Geography.
- By Operating System, the market is classified into Android and iOS.
- By End User, the market is classified into Food Delivery Market Place and Restaurants.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- Amazon Inc.
- Bringg Delivery Technologies Ltd.
- Bundl Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Delivery LLC
- DoorDash Inc.
- Eat24Hours Inc.
- GrubHub Inc.
- Just Eat
- Postmates Inc.
- Seamless North America LLC
- SkipTheDishes Restaurant Services Inc.
- Slice Company
- Uber Technologies Inc.
- Zomato Media Pvt Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hyjc3k
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221215005692/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY FOOD TECH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/15/2022 09:46 AM/DISC: 12/15/2022 09:46 AM